Breakfast, Billboards, Baby Lux, and A Big Show(11 pt2)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Niall putting heels on and the picture down there is Niall trying to run in heels.]

___________________________________________________________________

I could hear them singing "What Makes You Beautiful," "I Wish," "I Should've Kissed You," and "Gotta Be You" from my dressing room. Lux had gone home with her dad at 7, so it was just me and Lou, and occasionally another 1D camera.  Half of the hour was spent in hair and make up, and getting dressed. I went and stood backstage watching the boys. When BooBear looked over, he got red in the face. Told you he'd be mad that they had me in stripes, and none the less they were the same navy blue and white horizontal stripes as his shirt.

They started singing their medley of I Gotta Feeling, Stereo Hearts, Valerie, and Torn. I danced around mindlessly, until I found myself centimeters away from being on stage. Apparently some of the fans all the way to the right of the stage saw me cause they started pointing and screaming 'Ryan'.

"Why are you guys screaming Ry-" Liam said until he looked over and realized I was there. "LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A VISITOR!" He said, then whispered to me. "A little early, yeah babe?" 

"Sorry. I was just dancing to your lovely renditions of the best songs in the world! The early bird gets the worm right?" I asked into the mic he had in his hand. 

"Well then, what song shall we sing?" Liam asked me as he tossed me my mic.

"Hmm. I don't know. Niall, got any suggestions?" I asked.

"Lads, you know Love I've Found In You, right?" He asked.

"Yeah. Great song!" BooBear said as he relaxed on the chair he was sitting on around their "campfire."

"But that's more of a duet. For two yeno?" Zayn said as he messed with his quiff. That child and his hair.

"He's right. So why don't you and Nialler sing that one together. Sound good guys?" Harry asked the audience.

A wave of screams filled the air. "Sounds like a unanimous yes to me." I smiled at Niall.

"Okay then." Niall smiled as the band started to play.

Well I bet my buddies are out on the town tonight

Dancing in this smoke, in the glow of the neon lights

I'm sure they're out there cutting up and drinking

But I don't mind cause I got you by my side

With my old sweat shirt and your favorite pair of jeans

Barefoot on the couch, Curled up next to me

Oh, I got everything I've ever needed

In you, I found it in you

Well maybe I'm just lucky

But maybe that's OK

Some people search the whole world over

Just to find a love, that's even half as true

As the love I've found in you

Uh uuu

Well I wonder where I'd be if the Lord hadn't heard my prayer