Paparazzi(9)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Ryans cute PJs.]

This was honestly the longest epic fail.

___________________________________________________________________

I never took note of the paps taking 123,456,239,487,t53,932,045,968,354,230 pictures of Niall, Sean, and me. [a/n: Yes I realize there's a t in there I just don't give a flying fuhck. I'm such a lady. lol no I'm really nice I'm just lazy so there that T shall stay.]

"Oh. Hi." I smiled and waved at one of them that was staring at me through the view of his camera. I looked like an awkward penguin.... HERP DA DERP! Not to mention the completely forced smile. I hate pictures that I have to pose pretty for. Candid photo's were the best photos of me.

"Uck." I heard him say as he looked at the picture.

"Well next time don't sit there and stare at me before taking the picture. It will come out better if I don't know." I said with a giggle as I turned back to Niall, who still had poor Sean in a tight hug.

"Oh my god Ryan I love you SO SO SO much. Thank you. MASSIVE THANK YOU! Today couldn't be better... Well actually. Is there a Nando's around?" Niall said as he finally let go of Sean, letting the poor kid breathe.

"Unfortunately... No. No Nando's in New York." I said.

"I still can't get over your accent." Sean giggled.

"What accent...?" I asked. "You guys are the ones with accents. You're in MY domain. Almost everybody here talks like me." I smiled as I looked at him with my so-there face.

"THAT'S A LIE!" Harry said out of no where. "I've heard many different accents today!"

"Harold, go make love with Boo Bear." I said as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Mmm. Louis!" I mimicked him moaning like he had in his sleep the other night.

"OH HUSH RYAN!" He laughed as he strutted away.

I just smiled as he walked away to his lover who was saying hi to fans and getting his picture taken. The other thing I hadn't noticed, was the camera that was taping us.

"Niall, that's a 1D camera, right?" I asked as I looked away from the lens

"Yeah. And that one over there is a news camera I think." He said as he waved to it. "But that one might not be." He said as he pointed to a man in a Star Magazine van that was getting ready to walk towards us.

"Babe. They're going to ask you about me and Liam!" I said as I squeezed his hand tight.

"What'd ya mean you and Liam?" He asked as he tilted his head and gave me a look.

"Last night. After you left to go to the restaurant. Liam walked me down to the cab. And there were paps and they took pictures of him with his hand on my lower back, close to my butt. And they took it as me and Liam being flirtatious with each other. It was completely innocent, he was being a good friend, and making sure I didn't get hurt. And then the article said that an 'inside source' was an eye witness to us kissing, which is a bold faced LIE!" I said as I took a deep breath and let it out. I was praying that he didn't believe that I kissed Liam.

"What the fuck!" He scoffed as he pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso. "Who the fuck would tell them that?"

"I'll give you a clue. She's in my dance class. She's got a giant nose. She hates me. And she's OBSESSED with you. Oh and her name starts with Dina!" I said as I tried to contain my anger.