Concert In Central Park(8)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Ryans Outfit sans ring... OOOPS SPOILER ALERT HE GIVES HER A RING!]

___________________________________________________________________

At nine, my phone sounded, telling me it was time to get up. The boys were giving a free show in Central Park today at 1.

Niall looked so adorable, sleeping all curled up in the comforter, cuddling his teddy bear. I didn't have the heart to wake him yet, so I kissed his nose and ran down stairs to make him and the boys breakfast.

I had just finished putting the bacon in the frying pan when he rushed downstairs. "Do I smell food?!" He smiled as he came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my stomach, and rested his head on my shoulder as I cooked.

"Yes. Yes you do. Cause I am the most awesome girlfr- person in the world." I said before bitting my lower lip. I don't know about him, but I thought of us as a couple.

"Yes you are the most awesome person in the world. And you'll be the most awesome girlfriend in the world." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Go wake up the boys please?" I asked him as I cracked another egg into another frying pan. A stove has four burners, might as well make them all useful and save myself a little time.

"Sure." He said as he skipped happily toward the elevator.

It took only minutes for the boys to come up.

"Whatcha cookin' good lookin'?" Louis asked as he wrapped his arms around me and looked over my shoulder. "Ah. Eggs and bacon." He smiled.

"I'm gonna make pancakes too." I said as I waved to Zayn, Harry,and Liam.

Liam and Niall moved to the couch to discuss the concert.

"So the first song we're gonna do is What Makes You Beautiful, then One Thing, then Up All Night, then Gotta Be You." Liam said.

"DO I WANT PLEASE?!" I shouted, not sure if he'd be able to hear me from the kitchen.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT! AND YES!" He mocked me.

"We'll do I Want just for the chef. And then you'll pull 'Peaches' on stage and we'll sing Teenage Dream , and then With You, then Everything To You, then One Less Lonely Girl. And then Baby will come sing that song, and then you'll close it with I Choose You. " God they had a long set list for a mini concert, with no tickets. He whispered something else in Niall's ear, that I couldn't hear.

I looked at Harry, Lou, and Zayn and asked, "Who are 'Peaches' and 'Baby'?"

"Beats me?" Harry said as he looked towards Lou.

"Not a clue." Louis said then looked at Zayn.

"Nope." They were all lying through their teeth... They knew exactly who these 'Peaches' and 'Baby' people were. But I had no time to squeeze that information out of them, my bacon was getting too crispy.

I put two pieces of bacon on each of their plates and gave them some eggs. I put mine in the microwave since I still had to cook.

"Put mine in the micro too. I'll wait to eat with you." Niall smiled at me as he handed me his plate.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded and I put the plate in the microwave with mine.

"Hey babe?" I asked cutely as I went and sat on his lap.