Aint No Party Like A 1D Party (Ch.17)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Same as always; Ryan's outfit.]

Shitty ending. Just saying.

___________________________________________________________________

Sunday is when it hit me. This is my last week with Niall before he goes off on a month and a half long tour. I felt my heart sink in my chest as I looked at Niall's sleeping face. I watched the rise and fall of his bare chest, and how his eyes would sometimes flutter as if he were about to wake up, but he never did. I didn't want to get up but it was eight in the morning and I had dance at ten.

"Good morning Ryan!" Louis smiled and ran at me, engulfing me in a hug.

"What are you so happy about Boo?" I asked.

"WE GET TO PARTY TONIGHT!" He said very loudly.

"What?" I asked in a confused tone.

"The One Direction Party honoring the kick off of our tour is tonight." 

FUCK I FORGOT!

"Tell me you didn't forget?" Lou asked as he continued to hug me.

"Of course not." I said.

"Liar." He pinched me. 

"Shut up and get me a yogurt pleaseeee?!" I asked as I went and sat on Harry's lap. He was sitting on the couch tweeting to who knows.

I grabbed his phone and decided to take pictures. I held it up above us and told him to smile while I made the duck face.

"AWE CURLY Q! WE'RE CUTE!" I smiled.

Then Zayn walked out from his room. I rushed over to him and hugged him. I was in a loving mood. Plus I hadn't paid much attention to The Haz and Zaynanator.

"Picture pwease?" I asked in my cutesiest voice.

"But... my hair... and I haven't showered..." I gave him the booboo lip and the sad eyes. He sighed and said, "Only causa that face." And with that I took the picture. 

"SEANYYYYYYY! I yelled as I spotted Sean coming out of the bathroom.

"Picture time. Now." I giggled as I made a stupid face and he gave two thumbs up to the camera.

"Are we FABULOUUUUUUUS?" he asked doing a gay voice.

"Yes. Yes we is." I smiled.

"LEEEYUUMMMMMMMMM!" I yelled as I raced to the elevator.

He was the only one that wasn't in the pent house.  I ran through the suit searching for him before I found him sleeping in bed.

"WAKEY WAKEY LEEE YUM!" I said as I sat on him. His eye lids fluttered open and he looked like he was about to panic but then he realized it was me.

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"Uhm." I looked at the phone for the time. "Eight-twenty."

"Ryan. Too early." He grumbled as he sat up and wrapped his arms around me.

"It's never too early to take a picture with your best friend." I smiled as I held the phone up, kissed his cheek and snapped the cutest picture ever. Suddenly the phone buzzed.

"Ryan. Come back with my phone now. Or I'm keeping yours." -Cuppycake.

"Aweee. I'm in trouble. Gotta go give Haz back his phone." I frowned as I got up and walked to the elevator.