BIRTHWEEK! (12 pt 1)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [EVAAAAAAAAAAA.]

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning to the boom of thunder. UGH I HATE THUNDER! I looked for Niall in the bed, but he wasn't there. I got up and looked in the bathroom, nope no Niall. I don't think he'd be in my closet... unless he and the lads were playing hide and seek. And if they were it'd be a lot nosier around the pent house. So they weren't playing hide and seek. [I don't know how I came to the conclusion that the only way Niall would be in my closet is if they were playing hide and seek, but I did.]

I decided to get dressed and get ready. Liam wanted to go to the MoMA [Museum of Modern Art] for some strange reason, but I was cool with it since I'd rather spend the day looking at art and taking it easy, than running around like a maniac. That was for tomorrow when Eva came home, since I'd promised the boys a week of clubbing... Stupid promise.  I took a quick shower then threw on a Jack Wills sweater and my favorite pair of jeans. I was freezing, and the fact that we had central air conditioning through out the pent house, didn't help. I threw on one of Niall's favorite Jack Wills sweat shirts, and grabbed my favorite pair of sneakers and my little back pack.

I didn't want to think about tomorrow. Well except the fact that Eva was coming home and could finally come on adventures with me and the boys. I DON'T WANNA BE 19! I wanna stay eighteen! I LIKE BEING YOUNG! I sound like Carrothead. I put on a little make up, trying to get it to look like the make up Lou had done last night, and I succeeded. I wasn't about to start doing anything extravagant to my hair, just brush it out and braid it.

---------------> Niall when he sees Ryan in the lingerie

Once I was done I put my shoes and back pack on the ground next to the couch. I decided I'd go check the boys suite, but when I got down there, there was no one. Those jerks didn't even leave a no- OH WAIT! I found a little note on the bar in their kitchen.

"Ryan,

Paul took us to get stuff for -scribbles that I couldn't read what was written underneath- We'll be back in a few hours.

Love,

NiNi<3. [Who the fudge calls him NiNi? { A/N: SEARCH TODDLERS & TIARAS WITH ASHLEY TISDALE ON YOUTUBE THE NAME NiNi REMINDED ME OF IT!}]

LILI!<3

Pretty Boy <3

CURLY SUE! <3

Seanytin<3

and SUPERMAN!"

"Okayyy then. I guess I'll just go back upstairs and make myself food..." I said to myself as I put the note back on the bar.  I went upstairs and started making myself an omelet. I curled up on the couch and watched 16 and Pregnant.  "This show is ridiculous." I said to my imaginary friends that sat on the couch next to me as I waved my fork around. I hadn't heard the elevator ding.

"Who are you talking to?" Niall asked. "Oh my imaginary frie- HEY! WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN!?!" I yelled. "Places." He shrugged. "I have an imaginary friend too, his name is Michael." "Niall James! Where were you?!" I said as I grabbed his face in my hands. "We went to a store! Chill!" He said. "If you're lying to me I'll kick that cute Irish ass of yours!" I said as I cuddled into him. "Hey. Isn't that my sweat shirt?" He asked. "Not any more." I smiled up at him.