Our NEW Opening Act (10)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [It's always Ryans Outfit(s) if you haven't noticed by now...]

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up to my phone vibrating. Facebook... I haven't checked facebook in four days.  Eva poked me about 2,345,678,435,567,567,656,765,676,575 times, I had 47 new friend requests, and like 234,567,898,765,432,134,124,564 new notifications.  I clicked the 47 friend requests. I don't even know you people!

Then I read what they wrote. "Hi I'm a directioner. I'm a giant fan of you." I'm not even famous for christ's sake. How can they be a fan of me? I neither accepted or denied any of them, except the girl that was at Jekyll & Hyde's last night. I knew it was her because the picture of all three of us was her default. So cute.  Then I clicked the notifications. All of them were people obsessing over me and Niall being a couple, but it was mostly Eva.

I decided to call her and put her on speaker. DUMB IDEA NUMERO UNO!

"RYAN CHRISTINA ELENA DAILEY! YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE OF THE HOTTEST, MOST FAMOUS GUYS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! DO YOU REALIZE THIS?!"

She was screaming.

"YES I REALIZE THIS!"

 I screamed back, making Niall scream in terror. Woops... I couldn't help but laugh. DUMB IDEA NUMERO DOS!

"What the fuck?!" Niall yelped as he sat up.

"Sorry baby." I said. "I kinda forgot you were there, you were so quiet."

"It's okay. Who's 'at?" He asked as he looked at my phone.

"I'll give you a hint. She got stolen by the Bahama's." I said as I cuddled into his half naked body. God his skin was warm.

"HI EVA!" He grabbed my phone from me.

"What is with you 1D boys stealing my phone?" I asked.

"I wanna chat with Eva." He said as he kissed my neck. I pulled away a little, but decided to let him keep going.

DUMB IDEA NUMERO TRES!

"Then talk to her!" I said as I moved my hair out of his way.

"Never mind, I've found something more interesting." He said against my neck as he handed me my phone.

"That's what I thought."

She fake sniffled a little.

"I'm not interesting enough to chat with the super star that is Niall James Horan."

She was now fake sobbing.

"No, you a-a-are." I had to stop myself from moaning.

"He just finds kissing my neck more interesting. Otherwise he'd be talking your ear off."

"HEY! NO HICKEYS!"

"No promises!" Niall said slyly.

"Boy, I come home in five days. I'll kill you."

"Rubbish!"

"Kay Nurse! I was just calling to let you in on the news! We gotta go, the boys have rehearsal today!" I said as I pushed him off of me.

"I LOVE YOU DOCTOR!"

"I LOVE YOU MORE!" Niall screamed.

"Asshole." I scoffed at Niall jokingly.