Don't Wake Me Up (CH23 PT1 EDITING)

I'M SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH! I'VE FOUND A SOCIAL LIFE!!!!!!!! AND I'M SORRY THIS IS A LYRICS CHAPTER AGAIN BUT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO READ THROUGH THOSE LYRICS!

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Nialler.]

Oh and in the video I made, just imagine there are pictures of Niall and Ryan together!

___________________________________________________________________

"RYANNNN!" I woke up to Harry's crotch in my face.

"It's nine! GET UP!" He yelled.

"HAROLD! I'M UP YOU TART!" I said as I pushed his leg.

"Yeah so am I." Niall groaned.

"GOOD!" Harry continued yelling.

"Shut up!" I yelped.

"NO!" 

"Oh my god you're like a three year old." I said as I turned over to face Niall, and buried my face in his neck.

"No seriously come on! Todays' the last concert in New York!" Harry said as he shook me.

In that moment I wanted to cry my eyes out. Today was Saturday, that meant that there were only three days until Niall would be gone. A month and a half with out the boy I've based my life around for a month. I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'll surely go bonkers. And I without a doubt wanted to cry my eyes out, just thinking about it.

Niall sat up, bringing me up with him since his arm was around my waist.

"Can't you guys stay here for good?" I asked sadly, as I looked back and forth between Harry and Niall.

"God I'd love that more than anything, Ryan. I'd love to stay here with you until the day I die." Niall said as he hugged me, making me only want to cry more. The tears welled up in my tear ducts and there was nothing I could do to stop them from pouring out on to Niall's bare chest.

"Ryan. Babe. It's okay." Niall said as he shushed me to get me to stop crying.He rubbed circles on my back.

"Come on love. You need to get pretty for the concert." Harry said as he climbed on top of me and Niall, then hugged me. I didn't say a word and I didn't stop crying. I was going to miss Harry climbing on me, Louis jumping out from behind the bar and scaring me, Zayn talking a year and a half in the bathroom to fix his quiff, and Liam just caring so much for me and every one. It was like I was losing 4 brothers.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! No 'HAROLD GET THE FUCK UP OFFA ME!'?!?!" Harry asked and gave me booboo lip.

"I can't." I said almost inaudibly.

"You can't what love?" Niall asked.

"I can't be happy. I'm losing 4 brothers and a love of my life." I said once I had no tears left to cry.

"You're not actually losing us Ryan. I promise, you'll never lose me." Niall said.

"Nor will you lose us!" Liam, Louis, and Zayn said and jumped up from behind the bar again.

"You'll never. Ever. Lose us Ryan. You're a part of One Direction now." Harry said then kissed my forehead.

"Now come on beautiful. We need to get up and get going." Niall said as he brushed the hair out of my face.

"Okay." I sighed and stood up. I sluggishly walked to the bathroom to wash my face, letting out a beastly yawn in the process. 

"GO GET DRESSED RYAN!" I heard Liam yell.