Chapter 10: The Nether

*K E Y*

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(A/N) - Assassin Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(D/N) - Dog Name
--------------------

Y/N POV

Everything was dark and extremely hot. There was something on my face, not letting me see where I was and there were things around my wrists and ankles.

How am I supposed to get out of here? Wait!

I start to wiggle around trying to get one of my (weapon) out, but there was nothing.

Where the hell did my (weapon) go?

"Trying to get out I see?" A familiar voice cackled. Suddenly, my eye sight was brought back to normal and I saw senor hottie once more.

"Where am I?" I questioned as I looked around my surroundings. I was in some sort of cell, maroon bricks were the walls AND floor.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He smirked as he walked closer to me.

Ahhhhhhh please don't blush please don't blush please dont blu-

"So, Y/N, how's my sweet little girl doing?" A menacing voice thundered throughout the room I was in.

"Don't tell me..." I sighed.

"Very well, it's nice to see you after the 2 months of not ordering you around or watch you clean blood off our swords." Zane chuckled.

"I-I'm so sorry, it seems that this job is harder than I thought it would be..." I apologized as I looked down.

"Look at me." Zane spat. Once I looked up, an unbearable stinging sensation went across my right cheek. I looked at Zane and frowned.

"I'm sorry for disobeying you." I unemotionally said. Zane nodded to Gene and left. Gene then looked a me and went to a control panel.

"This is going to hurt... a lot." He laughed. He then pulled a lever and electricity zipped in and out of my body. No noises came from my vocal cords as I looked off into the distance.

Joey POV

I saw a guy with black hair and blue eyes walk out of a room laughing, maybe that's the room where Y/N is. I hurriedly ran towards the room and almost crashed into another guy with dark hair and turquoise eyes. He looked where I was and I hid before he saw me. Once he left, I went into the room and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Y/N!" I loudly whispered. She looked like she just died. Her skin was pale, her (H/C) was more faint than before, and her beautiful (E/C) eyes were dull. I looked around and saw a lever.

There!

I ran to it and switched it off. I went back to Y/N and took off the shackles as well. I looked at her profile, she still looked dead.

"Y/N?" I questioned.

"W-Who are you?" She whispered. I sighed.

"Here, shut your eyes and relax." I told her as I slowly put my hand over her forehead.

Y/N POV

~F L A S H B A C K~

Joey: 7