Joey in 'New Friend?'

Okay. So I didnt say this, but I added my own OC into the book.

So far ww all know that his name is Joey and he has green eyes and blonde hair. I will describe him to you, but the reader in the story wont know all the info that you do.

Do yah understand?

Ok.

Good.

Okay so he is really muscular as you can see in the photo

He wears a red hood along with black jeans and red, white, and black converse. He has knives on his knuckes like the Wolverine. As a matter of fact, thats his favorite superhero. Also, he has a fire tattoo on his hand.

He is a childish guy, but gets serious when he is doing business. He is a fellow assasssin to (Y/N). However her memory was cleared of him because he used to live with her before her parents died. Zane didnt want her to remember him because he wanted her to be all his.

Joey, however, still remembers (Y/N) as clear as day and has been watching over her.

Uhm...

His assassin name is RedWolf.

That is because his movements and attacks are alot similar to a wolf. Also, he wears a red hood and as in red riding hood, he is the wolf and the girl at the same time.

Do yah get me?

Anyways. Im not saying if hes good or bad, but what I will tell you is that he will be around....ALOT.

Anyways I will see yah in the next chapter.

Peace. ✌