Chapter 4: Killing Game

*K E Y*

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(A/N) - Assassin Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(F/N) - Friends Name
(D/N) - Dog Name
--------------------

(Y/N) POV

Aaron is on my couch sleeping, so was (D/N). May I add that they were cuddling? Like Bro... MY dog. Not yours.

I mummbled under my breath as I walked to my kitchen counter and pressed a button. Once I did, a stash of weapons came into view and I took one of them.

It was like the dagger that Aphmau took from me, but the sharp end was like a razor. (/\/\/\/\/\)

I pressed the button again and the stash disappeared to where it once was. I slowly started walking towards the couch where (D/N) and Aaron were. I picked up (D/N) and sat him on his doggy bed next to the couch. He didnt wake up though.

Strange...

I readied my dagger and held it high in the air.

Three.

Two.

One.

The front door suddenly slammed open making me throw my dagger out the window.

OH MY GOD. WHAT EVEN.

I growled. Aaron woke up with a start and jumped off of the couch in a karate stance. (D/N) on the other hand was still asleep.

Is he ok?

I walk over to him and put my hand on his chest.

...

...

Aaron went to go take care of the person at the door, which was Travis. I just stared at (D/N) in shock.

"(D/N)?..." I whispered. I picked him up looking for any signs of life.

After I just got him....

I suddenly felt warm liquid on my hand. I looked at it.

...

...

It was blood.

I set (D/N) down carefully and stood up. I was beyond pissed and was going to kill someone.

"Aaron.." I growled.
"Hold on one second Travis. Yeah Yui?" He asked looking over at me.
"What the fuck did you do to my dog." I snapped.
"What do you mean?" Aaron asked again as he waljed over to me.

I clenched my fists and glared at him. He stopped in his tracks for a second, then started walking again.
"Since when did you have a dog Yui?" Travis questioned.
"Since last night. Now shut my door..." I whispered. He nodded.

Aaron kneeled down by (D/N) with a shocked expression.
"I didnt do anything I swear." He said.
"Yeah fucking right. YOU were the one who was cuddling him. YOU were the one who fed him. And of course YOU were THE ONE who FUCKING KILLED HIM!" I yelled.
"And now..... imgoingtokillyou." I mummbled.

"I-I what?" Aaron questioned.
"DIE!" I screamed as my dagger teleported to my hand. I tackled Aaron to the ground and attempted to stab him. He dodged.

Travis on the other hand was running in circles saying I told you so.
"SHUT UP!" I yelled. He was then blown across the room and got knocked out.

"How did you do that." Aaron asked from below me.
"You dont need to know. Now be a kind sir and die for me." I joked as I stabbed him in the shoulder. He cried out in pain. Aaron kicked me off and scramed to his feet.
"Zane was right... you guys are idiots!" I laughed.

He threw Travis over his other shoulder and ran towards the door. I ran after him and stopped the door from opening.
"Nuh uh uh.. You are staying here with me." I chuckled. Aaron looked at me with fear in his eyes as I stab him again in the chest.

"yui..." I heard him whisper. I ignored him.
"Yui." I heard Aaron say a bit louder.
"YUI!"
----------------

I snapped my head up from the table giving myself a whiplash.
"Huh?" I yawned. I wiped the drool from my cheek and looked up to see Aaron holding (D/N) with a concerned face.

"Yui! I was calling your name for about 5 minutes now!" He shouted.
"Whoops....sorry." I answered as I stood up and stretched.
"Aphmau wants us at her house. Travis came earlier to tell us, well me since I was awake." Aaron explained as he put (D/N) down.

Was all that just a dream just now?

"Well I guess we should get going then." I said as I walked outside.

What a weird dream....

------------
749 words
------------

Song: Just a Dream- Nightcore