Chapter 14: Anger

*K E Y*

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(A/N) - Assassin Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(D/N) - Dog Name
--------------------

Y/N POV

"What was that?" Zane sneered.
"I said get the fuck away from her now." Zeke growled.

Zane looked over at me then back at Zeke. He slowly started walking towards Zeke growling. His skin became a dusty color and he grew taller.

His relic...

"Zeke stop!" I yelled. He hesitated then continued doing what he was doing.
"I'm very sorry Y/N..." He apologized.

Zane's sword appeared in thin air and started to charge at Zeke. Zeke looked over at me and I nodded. A beautiful emerald sword appeared in his hands as he blocked Zane's attacked.

The emerald sword then had a bright light flash upon it making it have two white stripes on the outsides of the sword and an enchantment in the middle.

I watched in shock as Zane and Zeke went at it throwing curses and spells at one another here and there.

"You will PAY for violating MY master like that. I will make you REGRET ever meeting her and making me angry!" Zeke growled. Zane erupted into a fit of laughter.
"Hah you think that you will scare me? Think again. You wouldn't be here if it werent for me. If I never appointed Y/N to be my sl-" Zane sneered.

"ZANE! ZEKE! STOP IT THE BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled.

God only know what wouldve happened if Zeke figured out what I am to Zane...

The boys stopped completely in their tracks and looked over at me.
"Yes princess?~"
"Hm?"

"Please stop. I dont want to see this. Zeke come help me and Zane, go make yourself useful. Or in easier terms, go away." i snapped. Zane growled and stormed to the infirmary door and slammed it behind him. You could still hear him outside as he walked back to his house.

Zeke scoffed and walked over to my side to help aid to my wound. I gasped multiple times as he took a pair of tweezers and pulled out the bullet with just that.

"Zeke.. Remind me to fuck Laurence up for doing this..." I groaned. He snickered and continued cleaning up the wound.

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

I walked out of my hut with a glint in my eyes.

I feel it... Someones watching...

"I KNOW YOURE THERE!" I yelled.

Some bushes rustled and I stared it down. If it was Laurence or anyone from the village I was going to kill them with no hesitation. I look down at my bruised arm.

Its their fault that Zane banished me to the woods and relieved me of my assassination. Its THEIR fault.

I jump back as an arrow zooms pass my face skinning my nose slightly. I look over and I see Kawaii-Chan and Lucinda. They looked at me and got ready to attack. Before I had the chance to say anything, multiple magic spells and arrows were fired. I dodged all of them and threw daggers.

"What do you guys want?!?" I growled. The mages looked at eachother and nodded. Lucinda threw a spell, I jumped to the side, and as I jumped Kawaii-Chan shot a arrow right to the position that I was going to land at.

Shit.

I summoned a (staff) and spun it to whack the arrow away. I smirked at the girls reactions. I spun it around multiple times and did a fighting stance.

"Come at me~" I dared.

Kawaii-chan came at me first. She drank multiple potions which were most likely speed and leaping. She unsheathed a regular sword and swung at me. I jumped back and duck as she swung again.

"Ezekiel." I chanted.

As soon as I took a step back for another dodge, my sword appeared in my hand. Truely Zeke was a very pretty sword.

Kawaii-chans eyes widened then knit her brows together as she drank another speed potion and ran up at me. I ran at her as well and as soon as we were about to clash I jumped up. I did a flip and landed behind her, my hand flipped the sword behind me managing to stabbing Kawaii-chan in her back.

"W-why?" She coughed.
"Because I have, well had duties that needed to be done." I seethed.

I twisted the sword and harshly pulled it out of her body while smirking.

"Lucinda~" I sung out. In response I got a magic plasma ball shot at me. An amused laugh erupted from my lips as I danced around the shot and made my way to her being in the bushes. Lucinda tried to get away, but I lunged at her and tackled her down to the ground. I roughly placed my hands on her throat and managed to kick away her staff.

That could be a cool staff to use against other people...

It did take a few minutes for her to finally pass out, but her face became a tomato and she fainted. I got up off of her and took out my pistol and cocked it. The gun was aimed at her head, after a few seconds I pulled the trigger. I turned around and aimed it at Kawaii-chan and saw that she wasnt there.

"Come on!" I groaned in annoyance.
"Ezekiel, find her and bring her to me." I growled. Zeke turned into his wolf form and ran off. Once I got up he came back with Kawaii-chan in his mouth. I sucked my teeth and shot her in the head. Zeke dropped her and shifted back to his human form.

"Mind letting me drop the person before shooting them yes?" Zeke sighed. He took out a hankerchief and wiped his face of the blood. I rolled my eyes and put my gun away along with getting the staff and handing it to Zeke.

"Come on lets go." I mumbled.

-----------
1049 words
-----------
Song: Ready or not- Nightcore

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT NOT BEING HERE FOR SO LONG. IT WAS MAINLY BECAUSE OF WRITORS BLOCK AND ME BEING BUSY GETTING REGISTERED IN MY NEW SCHOOL. I PROMISE YOU I WILL DO BETTER.

ALSO HERE IS WHAT ZEKE LOOKS LIKE AS A WOLF.