Chapter 3: Hanging Out With Aaron

*K E Y*

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(A/N) - Assassin Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(F/N) - Friends Name
(D/N) - Dog Name
--------------------

Aaron POV

That girl... Yui I mean... I have a feeling that she isnt saying everything or the whole story. I feel like there's something up with her.

I was in deep thought as me, Aphmau, and Dante escort Yui to her new living quarters. Garroth and Larence had to get to guard duty, so they couldnt come.

Larence already got slapped so im sure he will stay away from Yui for a while.

(Y/N) POV

I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD SAY SUCH A THING!!!
'Say your clothes not only look good on you, I bet they would look better on my bedroom floor.'
I THOUGHT TRAVIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PERV!

We were currently walking to my new house.
"Ok. This is it!" Aphmau cheered. I looked at the house. It was small but decent.

After Aphmau showed me my house, we talked for a little bit. Saying like, who everyone is, where the shops are, and what not. But the thing is, I felt a pair of eyes stare at me the whole time.

Weird...

Once Aphmau left, a waved her bye and went inside. It actually had an cute interior design for a little house.

-T I M E S K I P- (3am)

I suddenly woke up to a loud annoying whimper. I grumpily get up and out of bed to investigate where and what the boise was coming from.

After a few minutes of searching, I lean on my closet in defeat.
"Where is that noise coming from?.." I sighed. My closet door abruptly started to move under my weight.

What the hell?

I turn around and open the door. There was a brown, white, and black puppy in my closet that had stunning blue eyes.

 There was a brown, white, and black puppy in my closet that had stunning blue eyes

Omg..... its adorable.

I causiously pick up the puppy.
"You are too cute..." I awed. The puppy licks my face.
"TOO CUTE!!~" I sang. He just looked at me.
"Hm... Imma name you (D/N)." He barked in agreement. I think.

I stayed up washing (D/N) to mame sure he didnt have any fleas, ticks, or any kind of bug on him. He didnt like it, but it was for his own good. To my surprise, he was entirely clean. There was not one bug.

How is he so clean..?

??? POV

Its about time that she found Snickers. He was there since she was in jail.

I quietly snuck away from Yui's house and ran to mine. I took out my 'to-do' list and checked it off.

1. Give Yui Snickers. Check
2. Find out who Yui really is.
3. Blah Blah
4. Double Blah Blah

-Next Day-

(Y/N) POV

I had a lot of fun with (D/N). He is really playful. I just dont know how he ended up in my closet.

Wait.. WTH AM I DOING?!?! IM SUPPOSED TO BE KILLING NOT BEFRIENDING!! UGH....

I bang my head on the table.

Oh I forgot to say, Im cooking breakfeast for me and (D/N). Well Im not doing it, Aaron is. U dont know why he is even here. He just showed up saying that Aphmau wanted him to show me around the town.

"Is it almost done??? Im hungryyy!!!" I whined. He chuckled and ignored me.

This could be actually something good.

"Say, do you mind hanging with me after you show me around the town?" I asked. I watched as he suddenly tensed up, but relaxed soon after.
"Sure." He breathed out.

Aaron then turned around with two BLT's and set them on the table. He also got some bacon for (D/N).

Why did he get all tensed up?

Aaron then sat down and started eating as if nothing happened. I shrugged and did the same.

Weird...
Note to self: Second one to go.
And when am I even going to start killing? @-@

-----------
694 words
-----------

Song: My House - Nightcore