#12: Misunderstood...

Marking break...

It was marking break, and the students all had a week off for the teachers to do the marking. Needless to say, Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu, Yining and Yiting too were on break. And Yining and Yiting, seeing their cousin Jaein slave so hard over the exam paper marking, bought a golden retriever puppy for her to cheer her up.

Jaein was ecstatic since she loved dogs, and golden retrievers were her favourite breed in the entire world. She fussed over the puppy whenever she had time on her hands, and she named it Snowball as it had very fluffy fur that was close to white snow...

One day Jaein had just finished marking an absolutely mind-boggling stack of Mathematics papers and she was looking for her new puppy Snowball, but it was nowhere to be found...

Jaein: Snowball... baby where are you? SNOOOOWBAAAAALL..... eodiseo???? Snowball agiya....

Jaein looked all around the house. It was not in any of its usual spots. She was getting a bit worried, as Yining and Yiting were out of the house, and there was no one around. Where could Snowball be?

She worriedly went out of the house to search for her beloved puppy.

She searched the garden.

Nothing.

The pool.

Nothing.

The sandbox.

Nothing.

She rushed to the front gate to check.

The front gate was open.

Jaein: SHIT!!! WHO LEFT THE FRONT GATE OPEN??!!!

Jaein dashed out of the front gate, frantically shouting and turning here and there, eyes searching desperately everywhere for a spot of white fur that could tell her where Snowball was...

Nothing.

She closed the gate and ran cluelessly around the roads, shouting worriedly for Snowball.

Jaein's thoughts: Please be alright... you're the only thing I have now... Don't let anything happen to you please... please.... let Snowball be safe...

The next thing she know, she heard a puppy's yelping in the nearby park. She ran towards it immediately, as fast as her legs could bring her.

She saw Snowball nearby one of the park benches...

IN BETWEEN VICK'S HUGE JAWS!!!!

Jaein (screaming in tears, as she ran towards the two dogs): NOOOOO!!!! VIIIIIIICK!!!!! LET SNOWBALL GO!!!! DON'T HURT HIM!!!!!

Jaein threw herself onto the ground before Vick, and placed her hands on Vick's jaw, trying to pry them off Snowball's body. A pair of strong hands grabbed her hands and pulled her away from Vick and Snowball. She struggled with all her might to get back to Vick, and to pry those jaws off Snowball...

Jaein (screaming hysterically with tears in her eyes): LET GO OF ME!!! I"VE TO SAVE SNOWBALL!!!! SNOWBALL!!!!!

With tears blurring her vision, and her body's strength diminishing with her growing despair that she won't be able to save her beloved puppy. She heard a voice cutting through her muddled mind...

Jaejoong (sternly): MS JUN!!!! GET A GRIP!!!! SNOWBALL'S FINE!!!! YOU'RE SCARING BOTH THE DOGS!!!

Jaein stopped struggling when she heard Jaejoong's voice and looked up. Jaejoong's face was right above her head, and the sun shone past his head, temporarily blinding her eyes. Jaejoong was the one holding her back from the dogs. She turned to him and grabbed his hands...