#20: Hello again...

As usual, Jaejoong was hanging out in the park with Injoong and today he deliberately played so much with him till the little boy forgot to go back to the kindergarten to look for his mummy. It was Jaejoong's plan to make Jaein come look for Injoong at the playground. Knowing her character, she would be so worried about her son who's late, that she'd go crazy searching high and low for him (like how she did when her puppy Snowball was missing). This way she would definitely come and look for Injoong, and he could see her face to face and get some insight into Injoong's background.

Just like Jaejoong expected, Jaein came running to the playground dishevelled and worried sick. So worried that she didn't even notice that it was Jaejoong who was playing with Injoong. She just ran straight to her son and grabbed him into her arms, hugging him so tightly like she was afraid that he'll disappear.

Jaein: My god Injoong, you made me so worried. I thought something happened to you when you didn't come back to the kindergarten on time...

Injoong (apologetically): Sorry Mummy... I was playing too much with Uncle Jaejoong and forgot about the time...

Jaein's eyes opened in shock when she heard Jaejoong's name. She pulled away from Injoong and stared at him.

Jaein: What did you just say?

Injoong (pointing towards Jaejoong): I was playing with Uncle Jaejoong and forgot the time...

Jaein's eyes followed Injoong's small finger and saw Jaejoong standing nearby smiling and waving back at them. Her heart sank and she almost couldn't breathe.

Jaein's thoughts: How in the world did he find me here??!!! And he found Injoong first... My god, don't tell me he already knows about him?!!!

Jaein turned back to look at Injoong, avoiding Jaejoong's eyes.

Jaein: I thought I told you not to talk to strangers...

Injoong (innocently): I know Mummy... But Uncle Jaejoong is not a stranger... He's a nice man... And so handsome... I like him very much... I want to be like him when I grow up...

Jaein's thoughts: Oh god... Injoong... stop saying all these... you'll make him suspicious!!!

Jaein (standing up and holding Injoong by his hand): Come... it's time to go home now...

Injoong (disappointedly): Alright Mummy... Let me bid goodbye to Uncle Jaejoong first...

Injoong dashed towards Jaejoong, and even though Jaein had held his hand, she couldn't hold him back from running to Jaejoong. She turned her head away avoiding eye contact with Jaejoong, but she stole peeks on them.

Injoong (hugging Jaejoong): Bye Uncle Jaejoong... Mummy says we have to go home for dinner now... so remember to have your dinner before going home!!!

Jaejoong (smiling): Aww... can't you take me back home with you... it's so lonely to have dinner ALONE...

Injoong (smiling at Jaejoong and turned towards Jaein): Mummy... can I invite Uncle Jaejoong to our house for dinner? He's all alone, cos his wife-to-be is missing, so there's no one to cook for him...

Jaein looked up at Jaejoong in surprise when she heard what Injoong said.

Jaein's thoughts: His wife-to-be... missing... Did he mean me? That means he's still... single...

Jaejoong (looking at Jaein meaningfully): Yes... She's missing at the moment... But I have a feeling that I'd find her soon...

Jaein (shaking her sympathy away): No Injoong... I don't allow strangers in my house...