Chapter 1

Your POV

Today is my first day of school, so I'm really really nervous. Me and my mom just transfered here in Seoul from Busan.

*At the school*

When I got there, as usual, I introduce myself and gets a seat. Well, the last empty seat is at the back beside the boy with glasses. You know nerd.

I can copy some tests with him. Joke

I took a seat with him. "Hello, my name is (Y/N). Nice meeting you. What's your name?" I wrote at my paper and put it on his desk for him to read it.

He stared at me for 5 seconds. I think he's debating if he'll give me his name or what is he thinking?

After that, he wrote something on the paper and brought it back to my desk.

"Hello, nice meeting you too. My name is Park Jimin. I hope to be in touched with you. I'm a new student here too. I just came early than you. I didn't expect you to treat me like this, not like others treats me. Thank you, but I need to listen to the teacher now, you should listen too, you can't miss lessons."

Wow! That looks like a letter or something like essay? Dude, this is not a test. I just chuckled at his last sentences to listen to the teacher. This kiddo is really nice, maybe smarter than me. Ok, I'll listen to the teacher now.

RING!!!!!!!!!

Its already lunch time...

The school here is so awesome. But I still don't have friends, except for the nerdy boy at the class I just met earlier. His name was.... Park Jinim?? Sorry, I don't memorize names easily.

I just went to the rooftop to eat, since I didn't found a seat at the cafeteria.

I was just so shocked to see the nerd boy earlier here at the rooftop. He must be lonely. "Hey, nerd boy. Nice meeting you again." I greet. But he just looked at me. Wow! What a response.

I sat beside him. "Food is much delicious when you share it, you know." I said and took a chip from his plate.

He's just not talking and just eating silently. "Why so quiet?" I asked. "I just don't feel like talking so much." He replied. "Ok. But, I forgot how to pronounce your name. Sorry, I don't memorize names easily." I explained. "My name is Park Jimin. Nice meeting you again, (Y/N)." He said and gave a hand for me to have a handshake. I quickly gave my hand and we had a handshake.

After lunch, we went to our lockers and took our books out for the next subjects.

I guess having a nerd friend is not a bad thing at all

-----------------------------------------------------------

So....this is my first fanfic, hope you like it. Sorry for the wrong grammars and all.