Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

I'm all alone again. Here in my house, here all alone by myself. Maybe I should read my science book for today and solve some problems on my math book.

Then later on, I'll read the book I've been reading. Then, I think I'll watch a movie later too.

Aish....I already miss (Y/N). She's the only friend I got. But now, because of his ex Jeon Jungkook, our friendship has been ruined. I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt (Y/N), so I'm not gonna get close to her this time.

She really love that Jungkook guy, and I'm sure Jungkook loves her too. So I won't go between them and make everything much worse and complicated.

The next morning, someone knocked on my door again and I'm sure it's (Y/N) So I just let him knock on the door, but she just made her knock harder like she was banging the door. So I decided to open it now.

As soon as I opened it, she rushed onto me and hugged me. I don't know what happened to her but I didn't hugged her back and just let her hug me.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! I WAS SO WORRIED! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS AND TEXTS! SINCE YESTERDAY!" She's eyes are going teary. "I-I changed m-my cellphone n-number..." I stuttered.

"Why didn't you even tell me? Give me your number." She asked. I was just staring at her like an idiot. "Give me your phone...." She asked once again. I was debating if I'm going to give my new number to her or not. Now, when she saw my phone on the couch, she grabbed it and took my new number.

Gosh this is hilarious. "Can I stay with you here?" She asked. "Don't you have a date with your boyfriend?" I asked looking at the ground avoiding to look at her.

"OMG...Thanks for reminding me Chim Chim." Then I just can't believe what happened. Because she just made my heart flutter again by kissing me on my cheek. Gosh this girl.

I'm going to be insane. I don't know why but after she rushed outside the house, I found myself smiling widely while caressing my cheek where she kissed me.

I'm going crazy now. She has a boyfriend. How dare she do this to her boyfriend. Gosh.

8:30 in the evening, I've got a message from her. Now, she's blabbering about her dates again....how much she enjoy the times when they were together....and everything about them. So I was so irritated, I went to my mini gym and wrapped my fists with a cloth.

I started punching that punching bag. I was punching it so hard like I never punched this hard before. I was so out of my mind. I need (Y/N). Did she even noticed me once? Is it because of that Jungkook guy?!

I didn't noticed that my tears are now streaming down. "Why are you doing this to me (Y/N)?" I fell to the gound, while breathing heavily as my tears are keep falling down.

I didn't noticed I fell asleep on the cold floor.

The next morning, I found my self sleeping at my bed. Well....am I having  a sleep walking illness or something? How did I get here? Now I've got a headache and I don't feel good. I can't even stand up. I feel so weak.

Then I was startled when the door opened. Is there a ghost in my house? OMG!

But then I realized it was (Y/N). But how?

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys, thank you for reading my book. This is my first book here in wattpad. So I hope you guys enjoy the story.

Sorry for the wrong grammars or typos. Thank you again for reading. Don't forget to vote!😊😊 thank you.