Chapter 3

Your POV

Tomorrow morning, I woke up at 5:30 am. I used to wake up at 6:00 am, but I don't know what happened.

After doing my daily routine, I went downstairs and smelled the goodness of bacon. My favorite food!

"Goodmorning eomma.." I said before kissing my mom on her cheeks. "Come on, lets eat." Then, we started to eat.

After eating, I got all my things and walked towards the school. I went to my locker and bumped into a guy.

"I'm so so sorry sir." I said while helping each other, because our books fell. "Goodmorning (Y/N)...." He said. I looked at him. "Jimin? How could you? You didn't told me it was you." I exclaimed and he just chuckled.

"Let's go, we're going to be late." He said. You looked at the clock and its still 7:00 am and your class starts at 7:30 am.

"Jimin, its still seven o' clock. We still have 30 minutes. How about your bruises. Does it still hurts?" I asked. "Maybe just a little bit." He replied.

"Why did they even have to beat you up? Did you have ever had a mistake towards them?" I asked him while we started to walk towards the classroom.

"I don't know. Maybe because I'm a nerd?" He said. "I think it's not really fair. All of us here are human. Each of us doesn't deserve to be treated like that." I exclaimed and he just shook his head.

We talked and talked until we reached our classroom and went to our seats. I opened my bag and saw the paper where I drew his face yesterday.

"Here, its yours." I said as a gave him the paper. "Why did you drew this?" He exclaimed and pushed back his cute glasses. "Why? It looks great." I said. "I feel a bit awkward." He said and shook his head.

"Its ok chim chim." I gasped. "I'll just call you chim chim.... what a cute nickname..." I exclaimed. His face was like "what the heck" look.

Then our attentions went to our teacher who was already inside the classroom. So we already started the class.

RRRIIINNGGG!!!!

Yes! Favorite subject! Lunch! Hahaha! Joke. Me and Jimin went to the line, got our lunch and went to our spot, which is the rooftop.

"Hah! Fresh air...." I said and Jimin just chuckled. We sat together and started eating.

I was starring at his cheeks and its so damn cute. He looks so cute as he chew his food.

SNAP!

He snapped his fingers infront of my face that made me go back into the world.

"Is there something in my face, (Y/N)?" He asked. "Oh its nothing. Continue eating." Then I started to eat my food.

After eating the food, we went to our lockers first then went to our classroom.

But when we started walk together, other students looks at us and others are whispering.

After class, me and Jimin walked together towards home. "Chim chim, can you stay at my house for a while? I don't have someone accompany me. Please...." I said as I made a puppy eyes to make him say yes and he did.

At my house...

"Chim chim, I'm just going to shower. Just stay there. There are plenty of foods in the fridge. There are also snacks here in the cabinet. You can also watch television." I explained before going to my room and take a shower in my bathroom.

After dressing up, I quickly went downstairs and saw him reading his science book. This boy really love to study. Well, he's a nerd tho, so its expected. I'm just a pabo.

"Hey chim chim, what ya doin?" I said and he looked up at me. "I'm just in my advanced reading." He replied. "Oh....I see...." I said.

This is really awkward to have a friend who likes to study so much. While I want to play something fun. This is just so awkward. Hahaha