Chapter 24

"Tiffany?! What are you doing here?!" We all said in unison. "Oh...sorry I was looking for Jimin oppa." She said and started to be clingy to me again.

Ugh...I hate it when she starts to act like this. Especially, (Y/N)'s here.

"Jimin...umm...its ok. Jungkook will be the one taking care of me here in the hospital. I'll be discharged tomorrow right?" (Y/N) said. Aish. Now Tiffany just ruined the moment. Ugh! "You can go now, Jimin." (Y/N) said. "Let's go oppa." Tiffany said while clinging on my arm.

When we were already outside the room, I took out his arm that was clung on me. "Tiffany...please..can't you just act naturally?" I said a little irritated. "Why? This is how I act naturally." She said and was once again about to clung her arms on me but I took it away. "I'm not your boyfriend so stop being clingy." I said fiercely. I've never been so mean to anyone.

There is only one person whom that became my bestfriend and became the one who is inside my heart. I don't want to lose her. She's all I have.

Your POV

"Jungkook..." I sighed. "Yes, babe?" He asked. "Jungkook...I broke up with you already right?" I reminded him. "But it doesn't mean that I'll stop calling you babe." He said proudly. "Yes it is. That word is only for couples." I said. "(Y/N)....tell me honestly....do you have feelings for Jimin?" He asked. "No...he's just a friend to me." He nods. "But that doesn't mean, I will go back to you." I said. "(Y/N)....are we just friends now?" He asked and I nod "You don't love me anymore?" He asked with his puppy eyes. "You know Jungkook....you can find someone much better than me. I know you regret what you've done in the ppast and I forgave you. But that doesn't mean it will be the same. So....I'm so sorry." I explained. "Now, I think I'm feeling what you've felt in the past." He said. "Its ok, we'll still be friends." I said. "Thank you." He said. "It'll be great if we hang out tomorrow." I said. "Yeah, can we invite Tiffany? She's my cousin." He said and I was fully shocked that my eyes went big. "S-She's your c-cousin?" I asked. "Yes, why?" He asked. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Yes, what is it? What the heck did my cousin do to you?" He asked. "S-She was s-starting to bully me...." I said with my head down. "Aish." He said and held my chin and made me face him. "I will talk to her later. Just tell me if she hurts you, ok?" He said. "Thank you." I said. "Your welcome." He said and kissed me in my forehead.

"Are you hungry? I bought foods." He said. "Ok." I said.

Jimin's POV

"Tell me honestly...do you like me?" She asked. "No" I answered without any hesitation. "Why?" She asked. "I love someone else." I answered. "Who? (Y/N)??? Oh come on. I'm way more better than that bitch." She cursed. "Hey, you better not say that word on (Y/N)." I gritted my teeth. "Don't act like you are strong enough to beat me." She said and flipped her hair and left.

"Aish.." I exclaimed.

Your POV

After some weeks, I regained my strength. Thanks to Jungkook. He really monitor me to eat and rest. Aish this boy.

"Yah...eat veggies." He said. "But I don't like to." I said. "But you have to." He said. "Its disgusting." I said. "No, its not." He said and ate one. "Well...ok." I said and ate one too. Not that bad.

"Yah...(Y/N)-ah...." I looked up and saw Jimin with red cheeks. "What the heck had happened to you?!" I exclaimed. Without an answer, he pulled me to somewhere.

                             ~~~~~

Hihihi hello😂 I won't tell you guys when will this book gonna end. Hehe. So you would be surprised😂 But I have a clue. Its soon. So thank you for supporting this book until the end.

Especially Min_Nicole93 hehehe. Labyu bes😘 hahaha