Chapter 18

"I said what are you doing here." I repeated my question.

"Uh I-I....T-Taehyung i-invited me here. I-I didn't m-mean to....." She stuttered.

"Then, why?" I asked and she looked me. "I-I wanted t-to see i-if you're a-alright." She explained while stuttering.

"Now that you already saw me, and I'm ok. You can go now." I said coldly.

Then she's now starring at me again. "Are you still mad at me?" She asked. I felt my chest hurt. "Just get out of my house. I don't want to see your face." I said, a little bit angry.

"Why? What? What did I ever did to you that you're doing this to me? What did I do to make you like this?" She said tearing up. "If you could just tell me. Because I'm tired of ignori-" I cut him off and didn't expected what I said. "It's because I loved you! Happy now?! Can you now get out of my house?!" I said and she obeyed still with tears in her eyes.

A seconds minutes later, Taehyung came. "What's with the shouting?" He asked clueless, but still cute. "None of your business." I said and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

I suddenly remembered what I said.

"It's because I loved you!"

Aarrghh!!! "Taehyung!!!!!!!!!" I suddenly shouted. Then Taehyung was like a light running towards me.

"What??" He said while chewing his sandwich cutely.

"Why did you bring her here inside my house?" I asked annoyed. "I thought you will like her. By any chance, did you know her?" He asked cutely and his cuteness doesn't work on me anymore.

"Will I kick her out if I don't?" I said with annoyance. "Well.....I'm just curious. If you....love her......why are you treating her like that?" He asked.

My mind went blank with his question. I don't know. Maybe because she's inlove with someone else? Because I can't confess to him? Is it even a big deal for me to be this angry? What am I doing? Ugh!

I just went to the kitchen, got his sandwich and coffee and went to the living room.

"Hey that's my sandwich and coffee!" Taehyung whined. "You can go make some another." I said calmly.

After 5 minutes while reading my books, "So......why are you mad at the person you love? Huh?" He appeared behind me.

"Get lost...." I said with annoyance. "Come on....maybe is it that you're a coward or something??? I think I can help you with that." He said while wiggles his eyes and smiling widely at me. He really looks creepy but incredibly cute. I just continued on what I am doing.

"Since you already confessed to her---" I cut him off by giving him an incredible sigh. "So what are you trying to do? What kind of help are you trying to do? Will it really can help me? I don't think so, dude. She's inlove with someone." He looked at me.

"But she said, she's single?" I was shooked but not believing what he said. "No.....that's not true. I know her boyfriend. That Jungkook guy." He sighed. "But still loves her?" He asked.

"Well......yes...." I replied shyly. "That's great! So, we'll have a plan." He exclaimed.

"Wait....what kind of plan are you thinking? Huh? I don't even think, It'll work, so yeah....." I said with annoyance. "Aish....just have trust in me, ok? Do you really wanna win her heart? Stop being a coward and prove to her that you love her. Be competative bruh."

Taehyung is right. I shouldn't be a coward. That's the reason why I'm hurting so much. *sigh* I hope whatever he was planning to do will be successful.