Chapter 2

Jimin's POV

This feels really weird. Is she really a friend? Does she really want to have friends with me? Those are the questions in my head right now.

It's already Math class and all the students are listening attentively to what the teacher is saying.

Maybe except at the girl beside me. She's drawing something in her paper. I just ignored her and listen to the teacher.

After 5 minutes, the teacher gave us seatworks, but someone tapped my shoulder from the side and showed me a drawing.

She drew me?! I looked at the drawing and it really looks like me. I looked at her and she had a wide smile in her face. I was just like What the heck? Gosh! This is so embarrassing.

After class, I went to my locker and saw a note. "Go outside the school now, or I'll kill you." - Bad boy

"Even if I go outside or not, I can die anytime you know." I mumbled to myself.

I went outside the school and saw the gang who's looking for me. I'm sure I'm going to beat up again.

"Hey nerdy boy!" The guy said. "Y-you said I need t-to go h-here." I stuttered. "Yeah, I have a bad day, and I just wanted to relax, you know." Then he started to punch me on the face. I don't wanna fight back, 'cause I'm scared. He punched my stomach then I fell on the floor. He was about kick me but...

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" A girl shouted. "Who's this? His girlfriend? Hahaha" the guy said. I looked at the girl and... "(Y/N)?" I mumbled.

"Stop what you are doing now or I'll call the police." She threatened."Go ahead, call the police. We're not afraid of you." The guy said. So she took out her phone and everyone gasped. She really dialed the police! So everyone ran out of the place.

She ran towards me.

"Are you ok? Does anything hurts? Gosh! You have so many bruises! Come on, let's go home and I'll treat you." She said and help me to get up. We went to her house.

"Wait, is your parents in?" I asked before entering. "Nope." She replied.

She let me sit at the couch. "I'm going to get the medicine, just stay there. Don't move." She said and I nodded.

After 3 minutes, she arrived with her medicine box and a wet towel.

She sat beside me and I felt the wet towel on the side of my lips. "Tell me if it hurts." She said and I just nodded.

She held my arm and I saw a bruise. I didn't know that I have bruise in there too."Did your parents know about this?" She asked. "No, they don't. I'm only living in own." I said. She had wide eyes.

"Really?! You can cook by yourself, and clean the whole house?!" She said almost shouting and I just nodded. "wow! Daebak!" She managed to say.

After 5 minutes. "Were done." She said after putting bond aid at my arm.

"Thanks." I said before going towards the door. "Wait. Do you atleast wanna have snacks with me?" She asked. "Come on, we still have 3 hours. Please..." She said and I just agreed.

"YAY!" She exclaimed and clapped her hands like a 3 years old child.

After making some popcorn, we watched an action movie, since I love those.

"By the way, (Y/N). Why did you saved me?" I asked. "Because your my friend. Duh? " She replied. This is really some kind of a girl.

After the movie. "(Y/N), I have to go now. I have to do my homeworks." I said. "We have homeworks?!" She exclaimed. "You really don't pay attention during class." I said before giving her the page and walked home.

I really feel happy. Finally that I already have this kind of friend. I'm so lucky.