Chapter 8

Jimin's POV

OMG! Sh-she's now on top of me. We fell to the ground when I lost my balance as she assist me to walk.

Now our face is so close to each other like I can feel her breath as my heart beats fast. OMG! Its killing me!

We both had an eye contact for about 3 seconds and she broke it as she stood up.

"I-I'm sorry...." She said while brushing off her skirt. "Can you give me help?" I asked. "Oh yeah..." She replied before she helped me stand up and proceed to my house.

"Are you sure you can help yourself?" She asked. "I can cook dinner for you." She added. "It's ok, (Y/N). You better go home now, its pretty late. Your mom will be home soon." I explained. "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow then." She said before going back home.

Well...why does she care for me like that? You pabo, you're her friend. I wish that we can be more than that. I sighed before carefully going to my house and to the kitchen and ate dinner.

After that, I took a bath and got ready for bed.

Next morning...

I woke up when someone just tapped my back. I wonder who could it be. So I opened my eyes and saw (Y/N) sitting beside me.

O_O What the heck is she doing in my bedroom?! OMG! She's in my bedroom! I quickly covered my whole body through my head with my blanket since I got no shirt on.

"(Y/N), maybe you should go outside for a while. You see.... I got no shirt.... and...." She chuckled. "I know. So, are you feeling well?" She asked. "Yeah, a little bit." I replied. "Ok, I'll meet you at the kitchen." She said and went out.

I looked at the clock and.... 5:00 am?! How early! I stood up and went to the bathroom and washed my face before putting my shirt on and proceeding to the kitchen.

"Waaahh~~ Ramen...." I whispered. "Haha. I actually don't have skills in cooking. But I hope you like it." She said. Ofcourse I would. I know it even from how it smells tho.

After eating, (Y/N) washed the dishes. "I'm going to school today." I said. "No, not yet. You're still not ok. Just take a rest here. I'll just say you have fever." She explained. "But-" She cut me off. "No buts." Then she continued to wash dishes.

After that, she already went out and went to the school.

I just started to have advanced reading. So I can't be out of place at school tomorrow. After advanced reading, I red a few pocket books.

I ate lunch. I just remember the first day me and (Y/N) met. We ate lunch at the rooftop together. Then I just found myself smiling when I remembered her starring at me while eating at the rooftop before.

Ugh! Why am I imagining things like that? Did I really fell in love with her? Its impossible. Waahh~~ She's really got me crazy.

After eating, I washed dishes and checked my social media account. Then after that, I've got bored. What if I go to my mini gym? Haha good.

After a while, I heard (Y/N)'s voice. Crap! She's here already! Then the door immediately opened, so I was so shocked. I immediately got my towel and covered my body.

"Oh...Chim chim...I don't know you were here...I'll just wait for you outside....I think that's good for your training today. Keep up the good work. Then she gave me thumbs up before going outside.

"Just put your shirt on, and go outside your backyard." She added. So I just obeyed what she said.

After putting my shirt on, I went to my backyard. "(Y/N)? Where are you?" I asked. But there are no answers. What happened to her? I asked to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please support my story until the end~ Its my first time for making a story like this. So sorry for wrong spellings and grammars. Enjoy~