Chapter 22

"Hello (Y/N) this is your mom...I'm going on a buisness vacation. I'll be back maybe next month. I left your money for the whole month." I picked up the money and put it in my wallet.

Jimin's POV

Aish this girl....he's so....ugh. CLINGY

"Yah...oppa. Why aren't you talking to me?" She said cutely. But I'm not comfortable with her at all. "Umm...please don't call me oppa....we're just the same age, Tiffany." I said while taking his arms around me. So gross.

"Yah...Jimin-ah. What a two timer." He whispered. "What two timer?" She asked. Aigoo "Why? Who's the other one you are asking for a date? Huh?" She asked me. "N-no one.." I said. I knew Tiffany. She's one of the Kingkas of the school. They were bullies and if they would bully me, I don't want to hurt (Y/N) too.

"I wanted to be the only one in Jimin oppa's heart." She said. Then her phone rang.

"So...uhmm see you on monday oppa. Nice to meet you too Taehyung oppa." She waved at Taehyung and went out already.

"Aigoo..." I sighed. "Does she has somewhat...feelings for you?" Taehyung asked. "I dunno...This just started this morning. But when she was my seat mate this past few weeks, she's not like this. I mean...she's been clingy to me suddenly.." I said in confusion. "That's great...it means, the changing of your style really did worked. Look, even the school kingka had a crush on you." Taehyung smiled.

I just called (Y/N) for her to go here. She did.

"Hey (Y/N)..." I greeted her. "Why did you called me here?" She asked. "We're so bored (Y/N)....can you play with me? Pretty please...." Taehyung said with a puppy eyes that made (Y/N) play.

They were playing overwatch. Sometimes Taehyung wins and sometimes (Y/N) wins. They were just so loud that I can't even concentrate on what I'm doing.

"GUYS, WILL YOU KEEP QUIET??" I exclaimed and tried my best for them to hear me because they're just so loud. "I'm sorry....I was just trying to keep you quiet." I apologized. (Y/N) stood up from the computer chair and went beside me.

"I'll be doing my assignments already." She said and I agreed. Taehyung was left in the computer still playing or whatsoever is he doing in the computer.

But (Y/N) end up copying my answers. "Hey...why are you copying my answers..you're cheating." I said. "I'm not cheating. Its called TEAMWORK. So lets have a teamwork." She explained. I just face palm.

After sometime, we didn't noticed we had already slept in the couch.

Her head on my shoulder and my head on her head.

Then I had a sudden dream...

I won't tell you guys what happened. Its not suitable for children like you. Hahaha.

I was wokened up by the flashing sound and flashing light in me. What the heck was going on?

I opened up my eyes and saw Taehyung holding his camera. What the heck is he doing.

I forgot, me and (Y/N) are sleeping in the couch. Her head on my shoulder, my head on her head.

"What the heck are you doing?" Me and (Y/N) exclaimed in unison. "You two are a perfect couple." Taehyung smiled widely. I smiled a little and also blushed a little.

"Yah...the guy is blushing..." Taehyung teased. "No, I'm not..." I said and began smacking his head lightly.

"(Y/N)...don't listen to this moron." I said while still smacking him. "I don't believe you chimchim..." (Y/N) said and I blushed again. I missed that call name. I was still continuing to smack Taehyung's head.

"Yah!! Hyung!! It hurts!!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Oh..sorry." I apologized. The we heard a growling sound.

"Guys...I'm hungry already. Lets eat." (Y/N) said. "Yeah...I was about to tell you guys to eat but I saw you sleeping cutely. Waaahh~~" Taehyung exclaimed while dancing some crazy steps.

                              ~~~~~~

Happy 304 reads! Love you guys! Muah! Hahahaha