Chapter 15

"What about her?" I asked and pushed up my nerdy glasses up.

"Well....I heard you and (Y/N) fought yesterday." He said. "Why would you even care?" I replied.

He's starting to walk towards me. "Stay away from (Y/N) or you'll regret it." He threatened me. "I don't even have a plan to have a conversation from her." I replied. "Yeah. She won't be talking to you either. Why would she? You're just a nerd that should killed by now. You don't deserve (Y/N). She just deserves somethi-" I cut him off by punching his face.

Because of the impact, he laid on the floor and wiped the blood at the corner of his lips. "That deserves you better." I said with a little smirk. But then.....

"PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!" I heard a girl voice screaming.

She rushed towards Jungkook.

"JIMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" She scolded me while helping Jungkook to get up.

"JIMIN!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?! WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING JUNGKOOK?!?!" She scolded at me once again. "JIMIN! I DIDN'T TEACH YOU HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF TO HARM PEOPLE! BUT WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! Jimin.....I think you're not the 'Jimin' I've known before. You're know different. I don't know what's got into you." She said.

"It's all because of you (Y/N). You did this to me." I managed to say before I leave.

"What do you mean about me?!" She shouted at me while I was walking away from them. But I didn't reply back and walked away. I just wanted to be alone again.

Your POV

After Jimin left, I help Jungkook to stand up and we went to the clinic to take care of his wound.

At the clinic....

"Gosh.....is he really a nerd?! Or he's a psycho or something?!" He exclaimed and I just stayed quiet while treating his wound.

After that, the both of us went back to the class. But the both of us had different classes after lunch until we were dismiss.

"So see you after class, jagi..." he said and was waving at me. "Annyeong." I replied.

I just remembered me and Jimin had the same class after lunch. So, I got nervous to see him, cuz he's even my seatmate.

Argh! I just went to the classroom, and nervously waited for him. But I was surprised he didn't showed up. I think this is the first time he skipped classes.

Then I remembered. "It's all because of you (Y/N). You did this to me." It was now running all over my head.

"Argh!" I exclaimed. I realized I was shouting, so the whole class went staring at me. I didn't also noticed the class has started and the teacher begun a discussion.

"What's wrong?" The teacher asked. "Nothing ma'am. You can continue." I replied politely and listen to what the teacher is saying. Trying my best to get my thoughts out of it.

After class, me and Jungkook stopped at the playground near my house.

"Jagi, are you ok? You're not smiling like always." He asked. "Oh, really?" I said, trying to be innocent. "Hey...what's wrong? You can always tell me everything. I'll listen. Promise." He said.

"I just remembered the times, when I still call him Chim Chim. We're happy together. But, what was happening to him? Why is he mad at me? What did I do wrong?" I explained as I didn't noticed a tear drop in my eyes again. "Sshh....(Y/N), it's ok, I'm here. Don't cry because of that jerk, you don't deserve to cry because of him." He comforted me and looked up at him.

"Thanks Kookie....for being by my side in these kinds of situation. By the way, is your wound ok?" I changed the topic. " It's ok, but it still hurts a little. Can you give it your magic lips so it won't hurt?" He smirked.

I placed a little peck on his wound which was at the corner of his lips. "There!" I exclaimed.

Just didn't noticed someone's watching.