Chapter 17

Taehyung's POV

I'm going on a vacation at Jimin hyung's house without him knowing, so I can surprise him. Then I thought of a prank that suits him well.

I pretended to be a a serial killer and ended up like a ghost. Hehe. I'm holding back my laughter so my prank would be a success. He was easy to tease.

After the prank, he chased me around the house. So the house went into a mess and it was so fun. Haha.

"You'll regret what you did Kim Taehyung!" He yelled at me and I just laughed.

"So.....what brings you here?" He asked. "Nothing. Just a vacation. I just came here earlier at 8:00 pm and I straightly went here. Do you have food? I'm so hungry." I said and walked straightly to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Omo! Food!

I ate what I can eat inside his fridge and all of that was delicious. After eating, I washed my plate where I ate my meal.

"You'll sleep here in the couch, arasso?" I gasped. "Why can't I sleep inside your room?" I whined. "Its your punishnent for playing a prank on me." He said. "Ok......but I'll be sleeping with you tomorow night." He just chuckled.

"By the way, hyung. Do you have video games here?" I asked. "I'm a nerd, Taehyung. I don't have video games." He replied and it really make sense but " How about the video games we play when we're 10 years old? Do you still have those?" I asked. "No." He replied. "Aaaww" I whined.

"How much longer are you going to stay here?" He asked. "I don't know. Maybe a month or more." He just nodded and went to his room and slept.

Jimin's POV

"YAH! HYUNG WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAAAAHHH!!!" Someone said while smacking my butt using a pillow. "What?! Its still 6:00 am! Please let me sleep!" I exclaimed. "No! We have to do excercise! We have to go outside and feel the fresh air. Then we'll workout at your gym. "I'm not fat, Taehyung. Now let me sleep." I said. "Pleeeeeaaaassee" He whined. "No." I said and he just frowned and stomped out of my room. Argh! Still a childish Taehyung.

Its already 8:56 am and I already woke up or is it Taehyung's voice that woke me up?

"Ireona! Hyung! Ireona!" Taehyung yelled. "Yes! I'm awake!" I yelled, pretending to be annoyed. "I have good news for you, hyung." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "I brought a chick." He said and squealed. "Yah! Did you brought her inside my house?!" I said with a real annoyance. "Come outside. She's pretty tho, and I'm sure you'll like her this time. She's at the living room, I'm just going to go have some breakfast." He explained. "Whatever. I'm just going to wash my face and change my clothes." I said.

After doing all what I have to do, I went to the kitchen first, because I got hungry when I smelled the bacon and eggs. Waaahh~~ But, I heard a girl voice. A really familiar girl voice.

I walked closer towards the kitchen and.....

"(Y/N)....." I mumbled. She looked at me with wide eyes, I can see she's scared or nervous. "Hyung, you know her?" Taehyung asked. "Taehyung.....can you please leave us alone for a minute?" I asked and he nodded then exited the area.

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly. I stayed at my cold attitude, even if I really wanted to hug her right now because I really miss her.

"I said why are you here?"

                             ~~~~~~

Guys.....I'm so sorry if this chapter has so many many typos or wrong grammars. I haven't edited this one yet😅 so thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy. Also comment anything you want to. I just wanted to know what are your thoughts about my story. Also give votes. Thank you💕