Chapter 28

A/N:Ok...guys...this chapter is  a bit cringy...sorry was my hatest part. It's just that I can't think of anything to do so this is the result😅 It's not a mature content but its cringy. Sorry

-----------------------------------------------------------

I immediately stood up. He was freaking naked with his brief on with him.

But still, that's so disgusting!

After drying him up, I made him borrow my cousin's clothes. I'm lucky that my phone still have 5% battery.

That I can light up our way to my bedroom. I placed him there. I covered him with blankets so that he won't catch a cold.

I was about to go out but he held my hand. I thought he was already asleep.

"Don't leave me.....please." He said and I can feel he's crying. I sat beside him and wiped his tear away while caressing his hair.

"I won't leave you...." You whispered. Then you were shocked when he put his arms around you. You don't have a choice but to sleep with him.

The next morning, I woke up seeing Jimin not in bed. Where did he go? I went to bathroom first and washed my face before I went outside.

I went to the kitchen and saw him cooking. "Jimin, its ok. I can cook my own food." I said. "No, jagi. I owe you for taking care of me last night." He said. "No, its ok. You can go out now." I said calmly. Did he forget what have he done? Tsk. "Jagi, are you still mad at me?" He asked and pouted. "Taking care of you last night doesn't mean I forgave you already." You said continuing what he is cooking. "Then what should I do for you to forgive me?" He asked. "I'll do everything for you." He added. "I want you to be back at your old self again. The Jimin with glasses that I fell inlove with." I said. "What?! But I will lose my friends! I'll be bullied again!" He exclaimed. "If you can't, you'll lose me." You said calmly. He deeply sighed. "Ok, I will do it for you." He said. You finished cooking and you hugged him from the back. "It's ok Jimin, you have me. You don't need them." I said. "Ok, but promise me you won't leave me until I die. Until we will have our own family and children. Until our children will have their own child also." You blushed in his words. Then he kissed you. You both had a passionate kiss.

The first was a peck. But today it is probably a passionate, a real kiss. Your first love, Park Jimin. "Aish...come, let's go to your friends I wanted to see with my bare eyes that you're done with them." I said. "Ok." He said.

"Oohh...hey, Jimin. What's up?" That boy yesterday went up to us. "Nothing...I just wanted to quit for being friends with you and being famous." Jimin stated and the boy laughed. "Jimin, you gotta be kidding me. This is what you wanted right? To be famous? To be seen by everyone? To be treated like a prince not a piece of trash?" The boy asked encouraging Jimin to change his mind. "I'm sorry...But I made up my mind." Jimin said and wrapped his arms around me. "I have my princess to treat as his prince. I don't need you guys that encourages me to do sex." He spat and we left.

What did I just heard? They encourage Jimin to do 'thing'? What the heck is this?

"So where do you want to go, jagi?" He asked with a smile. "They encourage you to have...." I can't continue my sentence, I can't stand how disgusted I am with that kingkas. No wonder why Tiffany is a slut.

"Yes. I admit, they encourage me but I don't. I never do that. It's so disgusting." He explained. "But how come do you still wanted to be with them?" I asked. "Its because that's only the times where I can call someone to be my friends. Also because I'm not treated like a trash from being a nerd." He stated. "You don't have to be a nerd. You can have good friends without being famous. You can be treated properly without being famous for being a kingka of the school." I stated. "Cuz I can have you without them all." He smiled at me staring at my eyes. I blushed.

We didn't noticed we're infront of Jimin's house.

"Hey!! You two love birds, come here inside and don't do something there. Get in the room!" He screamed and we wondered if the neighbors can hear him.

We just laughed.