Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

After getting my books, everyone in the area are squeeling like there are a star in the school.

I got curious, since its near (Y/N)'s locker.

I just saw that Jungkook holding a bouquet of roses, ofcourse for (Y/N). I can say that she's blushing a little. Maybe she still have feelings for Jungkook. Well... how can she not notice me? Wait what?

After taking the bouquet, Jungkook asked her to go out with him. It took 20 seconds, I think before she answered an "ok.."

I thought she doesn't want to fall again? What is she thinking? Gosh. I just went to the classroom first. I know Jungkook will be walking with (Y/N) towards the classroom tho.

Argh! I just can't take Jungkook and (Y/N) out of my mind. What if they got back together? Will (Y/N) leave me? Argh!

Then the both of them already went inside the classroom. She went towards me.

"You didn't know what just happened." She said. "Yes, I do." I said coldly.

Then the teacher already went inside. The whole class went quiet. At the corner of my eye, I can see the both of them stealing glances at each other.

Its already lunch time and me and (Y/N) was about to go to the cafeteria, when Jungkook invited her to have lunch with him.

"Well....umm....." I can tell (Y/N) is having a doubt if she will or not. "Please...." Jungkook had a puppy eyes that sure made (Y/N) agree.

Aish! I looked like a third wheeler while walking with them.

I think (Y/N) doesn't need me anymore. I went to the rooftop without them noticing.

I felt lonely again. Aish! I'm just playing with my food cuz  I just lost my appetite. I felt like jealous or something. Argh! Whats happening to me? Am I already falling to (Y/N)?

Maybe I should get away from her now. There's her Jungkook anyways. She doesn't need me anymore. I feel so betrayed.

I didn't actually ate my lunch and went to classroom and prepared for the next subjects.

As I expected, that two 'love birds' went inside the classroom. I can see (Y/N) blushing.

She went towards me and..."OMG! Chim Chim, I'm going to die anytime right now." She squealed and told me what happened.

She seemed so happy telling me what happened between them. Aish! I'm not feeling well.

"Goodluck on your date." I just said. Pretending to be ok and not affected. But deep inside, my heart broke into peices. Knowing that the girl I like has another guy in her heart.

After class, I didn't went close to (Y/N) anymore. Maybe I should stay away from her starting today. That way, I can move on from her.

As I expected, those two are together. They even went pass infront of me. But (Y/N) seems not to notice me, since she's busy with her boyfriend.

I just sighed and continued walking. I reached my house and went inside my room.

Argh! I'm so tired right now. I just wanna sleep. But as I close my eyes, the image of those two just appear.

I really don't know what to do. What if I write it on my journal? Maybe it can ease the little pain away.

While writing, a little drop of water fell through the sheet of the paper. I didn't realized I was crying.

"Argh! Why are you crying nerd?! You're just her bestfriend! She can't fall towards a nerd like you!" I sobbed. "You may be smart at school, but I think youre not when it comes to love.  You Pabo...." I sobbed again and closed my journal.

I just layed on my bed and continue to cry until I fell asleep.