Chapter 5

Your POV

Its been already one month of I and Jimin were friends or should I say bestfriends. Its just us two, who hangs out each other together.

Since today is Saturday, we decided to hang out on the mall.

"Yah! Chim chim, lets go there." I said while pulling him towards the dress shop.

There were different kinds of dresses and I'm picking up something adorable.

"Hey, (Y/N). I think this dress looks good on you." He said while holding a cute black dress. I chuckled. "Atleast you have taste." I mumbled and grabbed the dress then went to the dressing room to see if it looks good on me.

When I went out, Jimin looked at me. "Chim chim, does it looks beautiful?" I asked, but he's just starring at me weirdly. "Yah! Chim chim! Are you with me?" I said while waving my hand infront of his face.

"Y-you're beautiful....." He mumbled and I just chuckled. "I'm always been beautiful. Kaja! Lets pay this now."

Then the both of us went to the cashier and paid the dress. After that, we went to a bookstore, because I know Jimin loves to read books and I also read books, but those pocket books are my favorite, or should I say, Wattpad.

He was looking for encyclopedia and almanac. I was looking for my pocket books, but I saw a sketch pad. So I got it and search for books again.

After buying books, we went to the hypermarket and bought snacks. Waahh~ Junk foods, cookies, and juice. Then, we paid at the counter.

Well, looks like we're starting to spend all our money haha. After buying foods, we ate at a restaurant and went home.

"Jimin, what if we stay at your house today? Since I still don't know your house is hehe" I said. "Well, ok." He said.

So, we walked towards his house. His house was just at the second street. Wow! So his house was not definitely that far.

We went inside. "Wow! Your place was just incredible." I exclaimed. Well, his house doesn't have a second floor and completely simple and really neat. If I'm the one who's living here, this house can be look like a trash. Haha

"Hey chim chim, you read pocket books too?" I asked as I saw books and pocket book in his big shelf.

"Yeah, when I get bored and have nothing to do, I read pocket books. But, I'm not reading it these days. Because we're hanging out together often." He said.

"Yah! Let's go to your room." I said, but he held my hand. "Please don't go  inside my room." He pleaded, but why won't he show me his room? Maybe he has something very very important inside that room and he's afraid for me and other people to see it. Well, I respect him.

After some time, I heard him humming Taeyang's "Eyes, Nose, Lips". Even if he's just humming, I can hear his beautiful voice.

"Didn't know you can sing..." I mumbled, then he stopped singing and shook his head.

"Oh, go ahead. Continue. Don't be shy. Its your talent." I said and he still shook his head. "Aaww....chim chim's voice is beautiful." I teased. "You're more beautiful...." He whispered, but enough for me to hear it.

"What did you say?" I asked, then his eyes went wide and. "N-no, its nothing. I was just saying, that I'm a fan of Taeyang." I heard it clearly but I shook it off. So I just chuckled.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked, then had an idea. "Oh I know! K-drama! Episode 1 of Descendants of the sun. Wah~ Get the popcorn ready." I said.

After sometime, we watched the drama together with snacks.

Haha. Jimin is not that shy anymore, since he's with me. But he still doesn't have self esteem and we're having a great time together. He's my bestfriend. 😘