Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

I'm still here inside my room, sweating so much. I need to take care of myself. Did she said she made me a soup? And the medicines?

Argh! I need to go outside and eat. But I feel so weak.

I was doing my best to stand up, but my head aches a lot.

But still. I need to eat and take my medicines, I don't want to skip classes tomorrow. I'm running for top one, duh?

After walking so weakly towards the kitchen, I took a bowl and scooped a soup for myself to eat. After eating, I took the medicine. I'm starting to feel better. But my heart still hurts. I wish there could be a medicine for my heart also. But I guess she didn't bought some. She didn't even know what my feelings are and I'm still keeping it, even tho it hurts a lot.

I just went back to my room and took my phone. I blocked her number and all her accounts. I want to be away from her.

After that, I fell asleep again.

The next morning, I woke up at 5:30 and started to pack things up. After all the daily routine and preparing things for school, I already went out. I didn't saw (Y/N) on my way to school.

I went to my seat where me and (Y/N) are seatmates. I don't know how to ignore someone which is your seatmate.

I was reading my books, when suddenly the students inside the room became crazy like they have seen an idol. I wasn't even interested and I instead continue to read my book.

But at the corner of my eye, I saw (Y/N) was about to go to her seat which is beside me. But Jungkook told her to sit with him.

I was a bit hurt. Why am I thinking she would talk to me after we fought? I'm such an idiot. She will never talk to me ever again.

I again felt so lonely. I was just so depressed right now, I don't know what to do. It's because of that girl. She did this to me. She's hurting me. But why can't I hate her even if she costs so much pain inside my heart?

I didn't noticed the class started and the teacher called me. "Jimin.....are you ok?" Mrs. Kim asked. "I'm fine ma'am." Then she returned to her discussion.

I'm just saying I'm ok because I don't want them to see how much pain I'm going through right now.

Seeing the one you love that cannot love you back because she already has someone inside her heart. It really hurts.

I know I'll be bursting into tears in any minute, so I excused my self and trying my best to hold back my tears. I was facing the ground so no one can recognize I'm tearing up.

I rushed to bathroom and burst into tears. I'm lucky because there's no one inside.

Argh! How many tears does this girl wants?!?! I've been crying almost everyday because of her! How many days, weeks or months do you want?!?! I just wanted to escape this pain. I wanted this to end right now.

I put my glasses down and wiped it because its so wet with my tears.

I don't think I can go back inside that classroom so I decided to just stay inside at a cubicle at the bathroom which is the back part. It's my first time cutting class for 3 subjects

Its already time for our lunch time and I already went outside to eat. But I don't feel like eating even if I feel a little bit hungry.

I just went at the roof top and felt the breeze.

"You're Park Jimin right? (Y/N)'s friend?" The boy asked. "Yes. What do you want from me?" I asked. "Just wanna talk about her." He said.

I faced him...

"What about her?"