Chapter 26

But eventually he failed. I stopped him.

"I said, No kissing." I whispered. "But you're so attractive, I can't help it." He whined. I just blushed. "I wanna cuddle, jagi." He said and hugged me tighter. "Goodnight.." He said before closing his eyes. "Goodnight." I said and closed my eyes also. But he just stole a peck from me.

I was shocked. That was my first kiss. "Lucky to be your first kiss jagi." He said and winked. Then he closed his eyes again. "Aishh..." I exclaimed and lightly hit his arm. He smiled. I just closed my eyes so I can fall asleep.

"I love you, jagi." He whispered. "I hate you too." I joked. "I love you more.." He said and we drifted to dreamland.

I woke up with my arms on Jimin and his arms wrapped around me. He's still sleeping. I faced him to wake him up. But I fell in his charms instead. I just realized how cute he looks when he sleeps.

His beautiful eyes, nose, cheeks that I love to pinch, and lips that I loved to...Aish! He stole my first kiss last night. That was so unbelievable of him.

I pinched his cheeks to wake him up. "Yah....Jiminnie....Ireona...." I said. But he just rotate his body towards the other side. Aish this boy. "Yah!! Ireona!!" I screamed and hit his arm lightly.

"Ugh...." He groaned. What the...? Stupid dirty thoughts. "Jagi...I'm still sleepy." He said and faced me again. "Yeah right...I'll cook breakfast." I said and went to the bathroom first to wash my face and went to the kitchen.

I cooked pancakes. I also prepared cereals. I loved them. Then there's milk. It's like a children's food.

After preparing, Jimin went inside the dining room. "Goodmorning jagi." He said and kissed me in the cheeks. "Breakfast is ready..." I said and we heard a doorbell. Oh what the hell, is my mother home already? No way...

I nervously opened the door with a shock...

"Yah!! Jiminnie hyung!! Why did you left me alone last night?!" Taehyung exclaimed while barging in my house without greeting me even a goodmorning.

"Sorry...my girlfriend needs me..." Jimin explained. "Wow, food. Can I eat too?" Taehyung asked. "Ok...you can take the cereal and pancakes." I said.

"Wait...how about you, jagi?" Jimin asked. "Its ok..." I said and gave him a smile. "Come here, I'll feed you." He said. There is no way he will fe-

He just stuffed a mouthful of pancakes in my mouth. What the hell is he. He just laugh. "If you just see what I see. Hahaha" He laughed. "Shut up." I said while my mouth is full of pancakes. He was just laughing at me.

After eating, I washed the dishes.

Taehyung went to the couch and felt at home while watching TV.

While washing, I felt a pair of arms went around me. "I was going to enjoy you all by myself for our first day today. But I'll still introduce you to my friends today also." Aish that friends of his. They are all famous and kingkas of the school. I can't believe Jimin is now one of them.

I ignored him and still doing the dishes. After that, he made me look at him. "What's the problem, jagi? Are you mad at me? What did I do?" He said while his hands is on my hips now. I just hate his friends, can I say that? No, he'll be hurt. But I have to endure it. I hope Jimin will see the true side of his so called 'friends', which I know are fake. All of them are fake. What the heck of them. Especially Tiffany, which is clingy with MY BOYFRIEND. tss