Chapter 16

Jimin's POV

I was going to open my window, so that the fresh air would go inside.

But that freaking couple just ruined my view. I don't even know why I watched them how sweet they were. That just made my heart ache so much. I was such a dumbass.

It's been so long and I still can't get over (Y/N). I still cry everynight. But I feel numb now. I'm so tired from crying. I've been bullied once. I'm sure I saw (Y/N) that time. But she didn't even helped me. I don't know if that Jungkook had brain washed her or she's really mad at me.

I also saw her at the mall with his boyfriend last week when I was buying for another glasses, because my glasses broke.

We've been ignoring each other even in classes.

I also changed my attitude. I'm not reciting in class and I'm always starring at the air. That made my rank went to top 3 and 5 its because I don't participate in activities too. I sometimes skip classes too. But having advanced reading didn't stop. But I don't perfect some tests now. Because I can't concentrate during tests, even if I hardly reviewed. I just can't take (Y/N) away of my mind. I'm in a total mess because of her.

I also work out everyday, just to let the pain go. But it keeps coming back.

The feeling that you thought you already moved on, but you still don't. Because you still can feel the pain. Still, until now, I have feelings for her.

I actually miss her. I miss the times where we're still friends. The times when we still laugh and hangout together. I miss her coming here to my house after school, we often walk together after school. But now, we don't even glance at each other. I mean, I actually look at her, especially in classes. I really miss her so much.

I'm studying for our next exam today. I know that I'll still not get a perfect score at the test. So I just went to my gym, like what I do everyday.

I know I'll lose weight so much, So I eat so much after gym. Hehe. Just to balance everything. I don't wanna die you know?

I had a sudden phone call from someone. I just pick it up, not looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked. "I'm out of your house." The caller said with a creepy voice. I checked the caller ID and its an unknown number.

I felt my whole body shivered. I was afraid if he's a killer or something. Even worst, a ghost. It's already 10:00 pm now. I'm so scared.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered as I got scared. "I'm going inside Jimin...." The creepy voice said.

"Don't kill me please." I begged. " I'm going to get you....Jimin" The creepy voice said.

Then the doorbell rang. "Omo! Don't go inside! Please! I'm begging you!" I'm almost crying now because of the fear I'm feeling. I'm sweating right now. I'm so scared.

Now, the lights turned off.

"Omo! Don't! Please!" I shouted. "Jimin.....let me in....." the creepy voice again said. Then the door was banging.

"Omo! Don't come! Please!" I cried. I was at the edge of the kitchen wall.

The banging now stopped and the creepy caller put the phone down.

It was a total silence. Since it has already silence, the ghost went out already...I think.

Just to make sure, I went closer to the door slowly. I twisted the doorknob and opened it.

I saw a guy standing in front of my door while holding a knife. "Got you...." He whispered creepily.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Then he just laughed so hard. I was so confused. Why is he laughing? I turned on the lights.

"Taehyung?!?!?!?!?!"

                              ~~~~~~

What if Jimin's reaction to Taehyung's prank was above. Hahahaha.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you!💕