Chapter 13

Your POV

"What are you doing inside my house?" He asked coldly. I don't know what's wrong with him. "Well....I was visiting my bestfriend who is sick. I saw you there at your mini gym. So I bought you here and I think you have a fever." I explained.

"Get out." He said coldly. "But chi-" he cut me off. "I said get out. Get out of my house." I was really shocked at what he's been saying even what he's been acting. He seem so wierd.

"Chim chim are you serious? Are playing on a joke at me? I give up. I'm going to get your soup." I said calmly. "I'm not joking (Y/N). You have to get out." He said coldly, again.

"Chim Chim, what's wrong with you. You're acting so cold towards me. What did I do wrong? What's your problem? Please tell me." I said, almost tearing up, but I'm holding back my tears.

"Just get out (Y/N). Please." He said again. "Jimin....I really don't get you! Why are you like this?! If you could only ju-" he cut me off.

"YOU! YOU'RE MY PROBLEM! HAPPY NOW?! CAN YOU NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!?"

I was so startled at his words. I was actually scared. I didn't saw him like this before. He was so scary when he's angry.

I don't have a choice but to go out.

"I made you a soup at the kitchen. I also bought your medicines." My last words before I go.

I didn't noticed the tears got out of my eyes as I can't hold it back anymore.

I rushed towards my room and I cried. I don't even know what I've done and he's mad at me. I'm just worried at him and he's angry?! OMG! I'm going crazy.

Its already 12:40 pm when I woke up. I felt arms wrapped around me. "Jimin?" I whispered. "Who's Jimin?" Then I realized it was Jungkook. "Is he hugging you like this too?" He asked.

"No jagi. I just thought Jimin was not angry at me anymore." I said. "Who's that Jimin? You didn't mention him to me. Was it your nerd friend?" He asked curiously and I just nodded. "Why? Why is he mad at you?" He asked. "Well....I really don't know. He's acting so weird and cold, and he's even angry at me. I don't know what to do." I said and he caressed my hair. "Don't worry (Y/N), I'm here for you." Then we cuddled each other at the bed until I fell asleep again.

It's already 2:38 pm when I woke up again and Jungkook was not by my side now. So I went downstairs and searched for him.

I was walking towards the kitchen, and I smell some Ramyeon that made me hungry even more, since I haven't ate lunch.

I realized it was Jungkook who is cooking. "Hey Kookie." I greeted him. "Oh, you're awake jagi. Sorry Ramyeon is just the one I can cook for you. But I put all my effort for it. Haha" I just smiled and ate the Ramyeon like I haven't ate for years. Because I'm so starving to death.

"Jagi....slow down and you might choke on it." He teased. "What do you mean I-" *cough cough* " Omo~ jagiya, I told you to slow down." He said while rushing towards me and gave me water and caressing my back.

I drank my water and everything went back to normal. Now Jungkook is laughing at me. "Why are you laughig, huh? Do I look funny to you?" I asked. "Why do you have to be so cute like that?" He said. "I'm always cute." I whispered. "Yes, you are." He replied. "You know what? The food is going to be cold when we continue this." I said and we got back eating.

I'm so happy I have this kind of boyfriend that makes me happy when I'm sad. But I still can't help it to think about Jimin. I'm worried about him. He still has his fever tho.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this fanfic! Sorry for wrong spellings and grammars.