Chapter 4

Jimin's POV

This is really weird. She's now calling me chim chim. But I think that is really cute nickname.

She invited me to go in her house, because she wants to be accompanied by someone.

She took a shower first and I red my Science book for a while. After 15 minutes, I felt someone tapped my back. "Chim chim, what ya doin?" She said. "Just having advanced reading." I replied.

"Can we play?" She asked. "Well....I'm not really good at p-playing..." I said and shook my head. She just chuckled. "It's just easy. Oh I know! Lets play chess!" She exclaimed and quickly went to her room and came back with a chess board.

"Here, whenever we eat each other's chess item (sorry I don't know what its name), both of us should have truth or dare question." She explained and I just nodded.

We already began and she first ate my chess soldier. "Truth or Dare?" She asked. "Dare" I answered. She put her pointing finger on her chin and started to think.

"Aha! Get some chips and juice for us. I'm a bit hungry. Haha" She ordered. What a childish kid. So I went to the kitchen and made nachos and orange juice.

"Wow! Nachos! My favorite! Wait, how did you know this my favorite snack? Studying me huh?" She said and I was just wide eyed. "N-no, I'm not! I-its just my f-favorite snack too." I explained and shook my head. Gosh! This is so embarrassing.

She just smirked before picking a piece of nacho and we continued the game. This time, I ate her chess soldier. Haha

"Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Truth." She replied. I was thinking about something to ask, but this question just went out. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. What the heck did I just say? "Haha. Actually, I had once. But he just left me for someone." She replied. I really felt bad for her. What have I done. I went beside her and tapped her as she was about to cry.

"I'm so so sorry. I must've thought of another question. Sorry for making you cry." I said and she hugged me. "Its ok chim chim. Its just a game." She replied and pulled back. "Seems like you haven't moved on yet." I said. "Yeah. Lets proceed." She said and I went back to my place and continued.

This time, she ate my item and questioned the truth or dare, I answered "truth". "So, what do you feel about our friendship?" She asked. "U-um... I felt happy, because I had a friend like you. Since I'm just lonely at my school last year and no one talks to me like this. I think you're my first friend in my life." I explained. "Really? You haven't had a friend once? Gosh! They don't even noticed how cute you are? Come here, wanna pinch your cheeks."

Then we started to chase each other through the whole area. "Chim chim! Just one pinch!" She exclaimed while chasing after me. "Yah! Stop being childish!" I said while running and avoiding her to get me.

Until we both bumped each others heads and fell to the ground. Gosh! She was on top of me! No! "Gotcha!" She said and started pinching my cheeks. That was just really traumatizing....

After that, we decided to talk to each other for a while first before I go home. So that we can know each other better.

Maybe playing would not be that bad, because its really nice and fun. Especially with (Y/N). Haha But my head still hurts right now, maybe a little. I'm just happy he became my friend. Even tho I'm a nerd.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. XD