Chapter 11

- Quick Recap -

We walk down the ramp like floor and enter the big court room. I stand in front of this stand like thing and wait for the judge to enter.

"Judge Smith is here."

Once I take a look at who it is, my heart drops.

"Dad."

Shit. I wouldn't have go my self into this kind of trouble if I knew my adopted father would be my judge.

"Isabella is that you?"

"Yeah dad, it's me."

"What kind of trouble did you get yourself into this time? You were such a rebel child before, guess you haven't changed."

"Just check my file and you'll see what they are accusing me of."

I watch as his eyes look down at the paper, reading word for word. His eyes widen at some parts, so I knew they put every ounce of detail on there. I found this kind of weird, my dad is the judge.

"Well. Isabella. I will give you a brief moment for you to explain yourself."

"Okay one, that is not me. I didn't do any of it, the cops are just suddenly accusing me of something that I didn't do. That's all I have to say."

"Do you have any proof that you didn't do it?" Judge Smith asks.

"No. No I don't but all I can say is I didn't do it."

Before he could say anything Ashton called out, "I have proof." Every face in the court room looked at him.

"What is your relationship to Ms. Irwin?"

"I'm her husband."

"Very well. Come up here and show me this proof you have."

Ashton gets up from his seat and walks down the aisle and to the front.

"Well. I got this text message yesterday from this anonymous person. It says 'I hope you have fun seeing your girlfriend in an asylum for my fault. Bye, bye.' And it has a photo attachment."

"Can I see it."

Ashton hands him his phone and shows him everything. I want to say thank you to him so bad but I chose to stay quiet.

"Alright. Well, I guess Isabella Irwin you are found not guilty, but you have to stay in the asylum for two days because of your rude behavior and your outburst with the nurses."

He calls out. I'm so mad but happy. Happy that I get to go home, but angry because I have to stay in the asylum for two days. While thinking the two security guards come and grab both my arms leading me out the court room.

"Wait. May I please speak to Mrs. Irwin for just a moment."

I turn to see my dad there. The security guards nod and let go of me, waiting behind the now closed doors.

"Where have you been? Why have you been ignoring our calls. You didn't even come to the wedding."

"I didn't want to go. In plus, you guys were already married before twice then getting a divorce. Why would I go?"

"Your mom wanted you there. Now can you stop being so distant towards us and try seeing us for a change. We all miss you back home."

"I don't know. I'll think about it. I have to go now, bye."

"Bye."

I walk out and go towards the security guards, then they lead me back to the car and they drive back to the asylum.

[ Ashton's POV ]

Once we left the court we went straight home and I went to our safe, located in the basement of the head quarters. I grabbed a black duffel bag and put in the amount of money needed. After I locked everything up, I went inside the mansion, waiting for the person to come.

Once I heard the bell ring I ran to the door, bringing the money with me. I opened the door and there stood the women.

"You have my money."

"Yup. Here it is." I tell her, handing her the bag.

"All 3 million of it."

"Yup."

"Good. Nice working with you. I have to go now, I have a plane to catch."

With that she walked to her small red car and drove away. That was the last I'd ever see from her. But I wasn't even upset.

These two days were going to be long. I have to wait till bell gets out of the asylum and then we can go back to the normal. I don't how I have managed to stay calm with her being so calm. Another thing I noticed was, she was coming out three days before her birthday.

I haven't even planned to get her anything, I didn't even know what she wanted. I was about to do something that would be horrible in her opinion. I was going inside her office.

I walked down the halls of the mansion and got to the elevator, I walked in and pressed the button to the basement. The elevator stopped at the second floor and Luke walked in pressing the first floor. This was strange, we didn't speak or even look at each other, we just stood in complete silence.

[ Alex's POV ]

"Okay you can meet my friends in two days."

"Why not today?"

"We have to wait till my friend comes out the asylum."

"Asylum?"

"She was placed in an asylum by the cops but she was found not guilty, so she comes home in two days."

"Okay. Well, we're done with keeping secrets right?"

"Uh. Yeah."

"Is there something you are hiding from me?"

"No. Is there something you're hiding from me?"

"Yeah. I can't date you."

"What?"

"My boss wouldn't allow it but I'm still dating you. Don't worry."

"Okay."

[ Isabella's POV ]

Well, being stuck in here still sucked. I have gotten electroshock therapy about twice, I was strapped to my bed for days, and I tried eating the shitty food. But thank god I can get out in two days because I'm tired of this place.

Cathy keeps walking by my cell taunting me, which is pissing me the hell off. I had to attend those stupid group talk sessions, all I do is sit there and listen to idiots talk about how they can see there hand moving while they eat. I don't belong here, I don't know why they put me in here knowing I would get mad about it.