Chapter 31

Today Ashton was taking me out on a date and I was excited; I was always excited because Ashton and I hardly ever go on dates. Dates aren't really our thing; we went out for lunch and to buy stuff but never a 'romantic date'. We never really thought about things like that because we didn't need it to boost our romance. We knew we loved and loved each other. You don't have to have dates, buy lots of things on Valentine's Day, buy expensive stuff; you don't need stuff like that when it's clear how you feel about someone and how they feel about you. I like it to be honest, I love it when Ashton does the dumbest things but I would prefer that any day then him buying me expensive items. I hardly ever buy Ashton expensive things; all I do is get him a T-shirt or some food and he is happy with it. I don't understand some couples; they constantly buy each other expensive things just to show each other that they love them. All you need is to be clear on your feelings and its clear that way. Most people do it just to show their love; you don't need to do those things because the simplest things could make anyone happy. It's the thought that count not the money in your pockets.

I mean we do have a lot of money but we don't use it. I have actually given some money to charities because I wanted to help out and there was no use of all this cash. I rather give it to someone in need than let it go to waste in a locked up safe. Most people don't realize how much I care for this state; my side or not. I am a person that cares so much but I just refuse to show any emotions.

I was currently in the mall with Melissa and Kaila. I was buying a new outfit and the girls need something. I offered Kaila money but she refused, I was going to keep offering until she accepted it. She is my guest and I will do anything to make her comfortable and have the items she needs. We were in Wet Seal and so far I have found shit. I mean I found some cute tops that I wanted but I needed to contain myself. Usually I come to stores to buy one thing and end up leaving with a whole new wardrobe. I have into the urges and grabbed each shirt in my size. One shirt was black with flower patterns all over, the second one was an Avengers tank top, the third was a red baseball designed shirt, and the last one was a black tank top with the words 'IDGAF'.

Once we left that store we headed to Forever 21. I saw some more things I wanted and had to not buy, but of course gave in and bought them. I ended up buying black wedges, gold necklaces, tank tops, and sweat shirts. I have a bad problem and that was obvious, I have a shopping problem and there is no stopping it. After we went to Zummies and bought 3 pairs of vans. After went to the food court and got some food, by food I mean pretzels and ice cream.

"So Melissa, how are you and Luke?" I ask.

"Great actually, we are currently good even though we got in a fight a couple days ago." She says.

"What was fight about? If you don't mind me asking," I ask.

"It's fine. We got in a fight about supposedly 'cheating' on him. It's stupid because that guy is my best friend from child hood and nothing more." She explains.

"We'll does you guy best friend know that you two will only be friends." Kaila says.

"I shouldn't have to, it's very clear nothing will go on between us." She spits.

"We'll then Luke does have a reason to be mad. You may think it's clear nothing will go on but you haven't made it clear to your friend. He is going to think that you two will fall in love and live happily ever after. Maybe you should make clear to him." Kaila starts, "look I'm not telling to choose between the two of them because that's nonsense. I'm just saying you should be clear on how you feel to both of them. They deserve to know."

"Sorry Melissa but she does have a point. I have been in that situation and it's not fun." I say.

"Whatever, you guys are just taking Luke's side because you know him better." She says.