Chapter 16

[ Ashton's POV ]

I woke up this morning outside? I don't know. That was one hell of a party because I don't remember shit, the front of the house is trashed, teenagers outside sleeping, and not to mention I'M OUTSIDE FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I don't where anyone else is. One of the cars were missing so I know someone was awake and went out for a drive or something. I get inside and it's even worse than outside, everything was trashed.

[ Alex's POV ]

When I woke up I was on the roof, I don't know how I got up there but I did. That was one hell of a party, I got wasted but not wasted enough because I still remember what happened. It was like a project x party but huger and it wasn't live. The roof was trashed and there was a mattress hanging near the roof about to fall off, red solo cups around the floor and a bottle of Whiskey near a stack if cups.

I got off the roof and went inside. I placed on some sweatpants and a hoodie, some black sunglasses and got the keys, I went outside and saw Ashton sleeping on the floor. I got in a car and drove to the nearest diner and got everyone some coffee. The least I can do, everyone else got wasted off their asses.

[ Niall's POV ]

I woke up on too of a kitchen counter and I don't know how, I had no clothes on, well I had on some boxers, but other than that I was naked. I had the words 'Hot Blonde xoxo' written on my chest with lipstick or marker. The place was trashed and had people sleeping all over the place. I don't know where everyone else is but I heard the front door close.

I got up and walked over the wasted, sleeping teens. I looked around the place, completely trashed, Ashton and Bell were going to be pissed off.

[ Isabella's POV ]

I walked around a but more and I found mostly all my closest friends. I found Niall on the kitchen counter, Liam in the third floor bathroom on the toilet with a chicken head on, Ashton was outside, Zayn was on the couch cuddling a golf club, Louis was sleeping in the elevator, Michael was in the back yard next to to Calum, and Luke was in the meeting room tied to a chair with only boxers on, I have no idea where Alex is.

I guess she left because I heard the door slam. I grabbed trash bags from the kitchen and started to clean.

"Hey, let me help?" I look up to see Niall.

"Okay." I hand him a black garbage bag and he starts to clean around.

I then go up to the second floor and clean every room, when I get to the bathroom, the one I woke up in, I look around. I look into a mirror and let out a huge gasp. I had a new tattoo on my arm that had the words 'you stupid fucking whore.' What the hell happened last night!

I hear the door shut from down stairs and I run down the stairs and see Ashton. He looks up and sees me.

"What the hell happened last night?"

"I don't know I woke up outside."

"I woke up in the bathtub."

"We all wake up in weird places. Hey where is Alex?"

"I don't know I found everyone but her."

Th door suddenly closes shut and we see Alex with food in her hand.

"What happened to you?"

"I woke up on the roof came down her then went and got coffee and food for everyone."

"WOW! ON THE ROOF!" Ashton squeals like a high school girl.

"Yeah, crazy night. Luckily I remember."

"Do you remember me getting this tattoo done?"

"Okay I remember everything but that."

"Crazy fucking night, who knew we could party like that."

We all nod in agreement and decide to wake up the rest. We have so much cleaning to do. One by one wasted teens started to wake up and go home, they were telling us how much fun they had and we should throw another. It was crazy, who knew teens would like to party with people like us, I mean we're all psychos.

We got most of the house clean by the evening, we still had to get the mattress off the roof. We order some pizza because Luke and I were to lazy to cook. We all slept on the living room floors because all our rooms were trashed. I need to get a new tattoo design on my arm to get that covered. We were all basically like teenagers again and that was kind of a relief and a great feeling.

..

I was currently in my office trying to look for clothes to pack, we had to go up to California this weekend for a meeting. It was 'mandatory' that we all came.

So far I had varieties of dresses and heels in my suit cases, but i need some casual clothing because I did want to go site seeing. We hardly leave the state, so I wanted to make the best of it.

Recently I visited my adopted parents, we were talking again and I still kept a close eye on them because they need to be protected. There were bad things out there and I need them to be safe. I bought them a mansion right near ours just so I can make sure they are safe and in reach if need of help.

The security guard back in the asylum got what he deserved. He got sentenced to prison for life, turns out there were other victims at the asylum that he did the same to. As long as he got what he deserved I was fine with that.

So far my life has been easy going, we were planning on moving out of Louisiana but it was still unsure. We all thought about it and had a meeting about it. Recently Harry has apologized and became one of us. So, now there was more people in the mansion that once felt empty. We decided on stopping the killing business but weren't sure yet, it was a huge impact on our life but we wanted to be normal for once. But you can't really make a psychopath normal when being psycho is their normal.

"Are you ready? we're leaving in 2 hours!" I hear Ashton call from behind the door.

"All I need is one hour!" I call back and hear him walk away.

This was exciting. I was so ready for this I finally felt happy after so long. But what feared me was that this feeling wouldn't last forever and there was worst to come....

(Yay, three updates in one night! Anyways I hope that made up for not updating so much.

Love you all!

-Sam xx)