48. Drawn in by the roses.-Tanna

I allow myself to be wrapped in the partly thorn riddled vines that occupy the copious amounts of green and rose infested prison I gladly let you suffocate me in, widened eyes radiating mesmerization and pure admiration for the
universes roaming freely inside a mind so clear an loud it echoes throughout, bouncing off the endless juniper leaves.
I developed a odd form of Stockholm syndrome before I was even captivated. Always told not to step an innocent foot into a big bad van or help someone find a dog if I'm alone, yet no one could've ever warned me that it was possible to be lead away from this strange; strangely insane reality all by an endlessly gorgeous mind and some hypnotizing emerald eyes. And no one, ever could have told me that I'd willingly leave without an ounce of fight just a strong will and infatuation with this endless garden flourishing inside a mind to pure yet broken for this universe to comprehend, a astonishing creature in its own category lead me to a world my eyes had always been to shut to see. Take a seat underneath the one of thousands of towering willow trees and breath in the constant lingering scent of miles upon miles of roses every direction possible, it's never too late or too insane to follow a life altering mind all the way into the depths of a gorgeous voluntarily trapping garden.
- Tanna.