3|Killer

→You want to become a vampire

Stefan: "You're kidding, right?" He chuckled, almost hysterical that you'd even ask him that. There was no way that he was going to watch you go through that, and no chance in hell would he risk you being a ripper like himself. You knew why he felt that way, but you wanted to be a vampire so badly. The idea of having all those abilities, even with the consequences, made you feel alive. You didn't want to argue, but you did assure him that with his help, you would be okay. It took some time, but he eventually gave in and turned you himself.

Jeremy: "So I was thinking," you eased into this soon-to-be excruciatingly long debate, leading to a big fight," I wanna be a vampire." Silence fell immediately. He was stunned to say the least, and not exactly pleased with your idea. Jer loved that you were human, no supernatural baggage that you had to carry around with you. You were pure, and good, and he didn't want you to change that. He knew that you changing would only cause problems between you two, and that was the last thing he wanted.

Tyler: "Absolutely not." He was stern, and cold about it. He said no for obvious reasons, being that with one bite he could kill you, and he wasn't willing to risk your life like that. You begged again, wanting to be able to finally understand the supernatural world. He hated the idea, but surprisingly warmed up to the idea slowly. You did everything to convince him, but no matter what you did, he still couldn't risk it.

Matt: To say that he was angry that you even asked, would be a colossal understatement. Everyone knew how he felt about vampires, and he thought that you especially would understood that. You expected this reaction, but nevertheless wanted to be a vampire. "I'm sorry." He was sorry that he was keeping you from being what you truly wanted to be, but he cared about you too much to see you like that.

Damon: "Are you sure?" He was surprised, but honestly expected you to eventually ask. He wasn't mad, or upset that you asked, but a little excited. He didn't want to show that he was thrilled to know you wanted to basically kill yourself to be like himself, but to know that he had eternity with you now was the most reassuring thing he'd ever heard. He had the rest of his vampire life with the love of his life now, and nothing made him happier. So, he turned you without a second thought. It might have been selfish, but he had you forever, and if he had to live with that guilt then so be it.

• • •

Hey! Hope this one is okay!

I hope you guys are okay with the longer preferences, not just "what your name in his phone is" (no judgment to those preferences, I just enjoy longer ones more myself).

Anyways, love you!

-Hailee