28|Arousal

→Something you do that turns them on without you realizing that it does.

Stefan: He likes it when you wear his clothes. Incredibly cheesy, but it works nonetheless. Seeing you in his clothes only reassures that you're his girl. He thinks you look beautiful all the time, but when you're wearing his clothes something just clicks for him. Particularly when you're in one of his shirts and a pair of undies. It's simple, and breathtaking to him.

Jeremy: He loves it when you swear. It shows of this fiery side of you that makes him instantly turned on. Something about the aggression, and the way the words roll off your tongue make him want you. Hearing you curse is something he can't get enough of it.

Tyler: When you roll your eyes and/or do anything remotely sarcastic. It makes you seem cocky, and he likes that. You seem harder to get, not to mention the sense of humor it instills. He finds it appealing when you act/are slightly annoyed. It gives him a challenge, and he likes that. 

Damon: He loves it when you mess around with your hair. Whether you're fixing it, or messily running your fingers through it, he can't get enough of it. Its innocent, and he enjoys that. That innocence makes him want you to be bad just for him. Something about the way you look doing it makes him want you.

Elena: When you laugh at her jokes. She thinks you're laugh is super sexy, not to mention it makes her feel confident when you laugh at her sense of humor. Seeing you so full of smiles puts her in a really good mood, and seeing how beautiful you look while doing so gets her going a little.

Caroline: Lip biting. It's never intentional. You do it when you're concentrating, or even when your bored. The moment you do she finds herself all over you. It's sexy, but innocent all at once. Seeing you bite your lip makes her want you.

Bonnie: You're generally a touchy person, so when you brush against her, or lightly drag your fingertips over his skin it gives her tingles. You make it super intimate without even realizing it, and she loves that. The look on your face, completely oblivious to what you're doing, makes her want you.

Kai: He loves it when you get jealous. Knowing that you want him all to yourself makes him feel somewhat in charge. It's so obvious to him when you're feeling jealous. He loves having that small power over you. You undeniably want him, and knowing that turns him on.

• • •