16|Fervent

→An argument leads to sex.

Warning: Inappropriate content ahead. If you aren't into smut, don't read. You have been warned.

Stefan: "I'm not a child, Stefan!" You pushed open the door in a rage with a desire to slam it behind you. Anything to prevent the much anticipated fight that you two had been holding in ever since he caught you smoking with your friends. Not real cigarettes, but weed. He freaked out, and claimed that you shouldn't be doing reckless things like that. You, however, saw things differently.

"Doesn't matter, Y/N. You shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff." His anger was evident, but he did his best to keep himself relaxed. The way his eyebrows remained furrowed told you that he wasn't planning on backing down from this, then again, neither were you.

"Whatever Stefan. You can't just tell me what to do. I'm not some pet that you can expect to obey you." After that, neither of you said anything for a few moments. The wave of calmness was quickly overwhelmed by your boiling frustration. "I mean seriously, Stefan. You can't just expect me to be good all the time. I'm not a fucking nun." You could hardly hear yourself over the anger bubbling out of you. No one could control you, you belonged to no one but yourself.

You ran your hands through your hair. Realizing you were the only one saying anything annoyed you, so you turned to face him. "Are you even listening?" The words all came out in a frustrated puff. The now speechless, and rather annoyed you, stood waiting for a response. He said nothing. Instead, you found him face to face with you; suddenly closer than you remembered him being.

With one swift move, his lips were on yours. You tossed your arms around his shoulders, kissing back just as passionately. It was obvious where this was going, and it was much preferable over fighting with each other. "Shit." You whispered when his hands landed on your ass. He slid his hands to the back of your thighs and lifted you up effortlessly, breaking the contact between your lips for a mere second.

Stefan made his way to kitchen. He set you on the counter and immediately got to work. He pulled off his shirt, and almost got to his zipper when you stopped him. You slid off the counter and began kissing him again. As the kiss went deeper you started to kiss down his neck, and his chest until you got to the top of his jeans. Your eyes flickered up to him, the innocence of it all driving him absolutely crazy. You took your time removing his pants and boxers. He groaned with impatience, silently begging you to do something. With that, you placed your lips on his dick and started slowly sucking him. The way your mouth felt on him made him moan.

He titled his head back, and his hands soon found their way to your hair. He involuntarily tugged lightly, letting you know that you were doing exactly what he liked. This wasn't enough for you though, as much as you liked being on your knees to please him, you wanted more. You continued to fill your mouth with him, using your hand to touch the places that you couldn't fit. With another deep moan from him, he came. With a swallow and a grin, you stood up to face him. It only took seconds for him to attack you with his hungry lips. Surely enough, he was more than happy to give you a turn. His fingertips tugged at your top; eager to have it off of you. Next came both of your pants. He gently placed his fingers over your underwear, rubbing your clit to get you started. Immediately, you felt an overwhelming amount of pleasure coursing through your body, everything suddenly feeling hot and intense. Numerous moans and whimpers escaped your lips, which only encouraged him more. He stopped briefly, turning you around and bending you over the counter. You slid your underwear off, and waited for his next move. Another moment of anticipation went by as he admired you from behind. Stefan bit his lip as he slid into you causing a gasp to slip from your lips.

"Daddy." Your parted lips moaned, hands clenching onto the kitchen counter. He thrusted faster, the buildup finally starting to hit you. He groaned with pleasure. His grip on your hips tightened, and suddenly you could feel yourself climbing towards the edge. With a few sloppy thrusts, you came undone. The adrenaline of it all pumped through your veins. Your eyes shut tightly as the high became less and less intense. You turned around and kissed him once more, resting your forehead against his.