7|Debauchery

→One of you acts/says something dirty to the other.

Warning: This will contain inappropriate content (somewhat mild), if you aren't into dirty stuff, just know that you have been warned.

Stefan: "You know," You started, leaning closer to Stefan on the couch. He looked at you with hesitation, and gave you a small smirk, "Damon isn't supposed to be back for a while." You gave him a suggestive and seductive stare. No response came from him, so you placed your hand on his thigh. He tensed up lightly because of the sudden contact, but in no way was he opposed to what you were doing. Your hand grazed over the button on his jeans. The slower you went, the more he silently begged for you. When your teeth loosely grabbed your bottom lip he started to lose restraint. As you previously suggested, your hand finally got his button and zipper undone, and you yourself were starting to grow impatient. Though you wanted him; teasing him was satisfying enough for the time being. You palmed him through his jeans, and to no surprise earned a groan of pleasure from him. You kept things at a slow pace, so you could reassure a long night of fun for the both of you.

Jeremy: Jer was coming over to your place for the afternoon, but unfortunately for yourself, you had forgotten. So when you got into the shower you had no idea that he'd be there in less than 10 minutes. One you were done, you wrapped yourself tightly in your towel, clinging to it for warmth and coverage. The moment you walked into your bedroom your heart leapt out of your chest. There sat Jeremy, looking just as surprised as you. "Damn, that was today?" You asked, referring to the plans that had slipped your mind. He said nothing, but instead looked you up and down. Water droplets running along your skin, and your wet hair cascading around your shoulders. That was enough to get him going. Within a split second, he had you against your bedroom wall. His lips were on your, and with your fast reaction the both of you were in the midst of a hot make out session. His hands wandered all over your body; shivers erupting all over your body. With a smirk playing across his lips, he looked to you for permission to do what he'd been silently wanting to do from the moment he saw you standing in your doorway. You untucked your towel, letting it fall to the floor. You were thanking yourself for having forgotten about the plans you guys had made.

Tyler: "You look so incredibly hot." He practically whispered to you, taking you all in. From the way your jeans hugged your butt just right, and how all you wore was your bra for the moment. Of course he'd said something like that when you were in the midst of getting dressed. You looked at him over your shoulder, and gave him a small smile. "I mean I love those jeans on you, but all I wanna do is rip them off of you." He leered at you, leaning on the headboard of your bed, staring at you with lust and almost hunger. Your face flushed, red spreading like wildfire over your cheeks. "Why don't you then?" You stated, biting your lip shyly. He raised his eyebrows at you, so you showed his your were serious. Once you'd unbuttoned your jeans, he was practically tearing them off of you.

Matt: You sat at a bar stool, watching Matt work away. This was a normal thing that you did on most of the days he worked, so you could still spend time with him, but stay out of his way too. Today you could hardly keep your eyes off of him, and found yourself creating dirty scenarios in your head all day. The way his muscles moved and how he'd shoot you a gorgeous smile every once in a while. He'd gone on his break and started a conversation with you, while the whole time you couldn't help yourself thinking of all the sexy scenes replaying in your head. I wish he'd just take me into the back room and do me there. You thought to yourself, daydreaming. Little did you know, you'd said your thoughts out loud. "What?" He choked, a furious blush dusted across his face. You could feel your face heat up, so you directed your eyes to the floor awkwardly.

Damon: You were at the Salvatore house, having a few drinks with the boys and a friend that had tagged along with you. This wasn't anything new, you were fairly close with both of them. While Stefan showed your friend around, you and Damon sat on the couch. You'd made a comment about your friend flirting with Stefan, but Damon hardly listened. He was too focused on your body rather than you voice. He bit his lip softly, eyeing you with a classic lustful gaze. "You aren't listening, are you?" You asked with a slight laugh, eyebrows furrowed. He said nothing, and with a smirk; leaned in started kissing your neck. "We should," he started, kissing you between his words, "go somewhere." His persistent attitude almost got the best of you, but you resisted with a disappointed smile. "One more hour. Promise." You stated. He rolled his eyes, impatience evident in the way he acted. With one final kiss, he managed to turn 'one more hour' into 45 minutes.

• • •