11|Euphoric

→Thing he does in bed that drives you insane/makes you feel incredible.

Warning: Inappropriate content. You have been warned. If you don't like dirty subject matter, don't read.

Stefan: He knows exactly what to do with his mouth. Tender kisses and light biting. Nothing that draws blood, but just enough to give you a little shock. The way he kisses from your neck to your collar, hands roaming your skin. What really gets you going are his lips all over your body, hot and lustful.

Jeremy: He uses his hands in indescribable ways. The way every touch feels sensual and rough. His touch leaves you weak. Sometimes he'll tease, but he knows it'll only leave you wanting more. His hands inch lower, rubbing and massaging in all the right places. Him touching your inner thighs. His desirable fingers inside you make you feel amazing.

Tyler: His moan itself drives you crazy. The way a groan slips from his parted lips when you lightly tug on his hair, or when you touch him in just the right way. How he let's himself go when he's with you, completely becoming yours and yours only. His teeth gritted together in absolute pleasure.

Matt: He makes everything romantic and intense. Feeling you all over in ways that never cease to amaze you; waves of undescribable feeling coursing through you. The slow burn of anticipation and foreplay, so close that you melt away into a kind of bliss that only he makes you feel.

Damon: He becomes possessive and dominate; claiming you as his with every hickey and mark that he trails behind. Touching you with all control in his hands. Gripping your hips, never leaving even an inch of you untouched.

• • •