21|Scandalous

WARNING. THIS WILL CONTAIN SMUT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE DIRTY CONTENT, DON'T READ ON. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Also, if big chunks of the preference are italicized like this then whatever is written is a flashback. This isn't for all of my preferences necessarily, just this one in particular.

→You guys try out a threesome.

Stefan: You weren't expecting this to happen. It just did. A conversation that you and Stefan had had merely a week ago turned into reality with someone you least expected. Kai. Of all people, he was the one who was now a part of this. It made no sense. Nothing did. With him and Stefan touching you it made it hard to think.

You sat on the couch, flipping through a magazine, trying to pass the time when Stefan approached you. He seemed a little off, and somewhat nervous.

"I want to have a threesome." He admitted out loud to you without any warning. You nearly choked on air. It wasn't that you were mad, you were just surprised. Since when did he become so open to things like that?

"Ok... And who were you thinking would join?" You asked, keeping yourself calm and open to the idea. He thought for a minute, showing signs of frustration.

"I can't think of anyone off of the top of my head, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. I just wanted to talk to you about it. Would you be cool if we tried?" He asked this time, standing in front of you impatiently. You sighed, nodding afterwards. You had to admit, you were curious to try too.