4|Solace

→How he comforts you.

Stefan: He encourages you to tell him what's wrong. He wants you to let it all out, so he can help you to the best of his ability, which usually results in him being slightly nosey. He always means well, and only pries so he can fix what's wrong. Usually he knows exactly what to do, exactly how to fix the problem, and helps you know matter how difficult it is. Making sure that you're happy, is one of his top priorities, so he does whatever it takes to keep you stress-free.

Jeremy: His way of comforting is to distract you entirely. It isn't that he doesn't want you to talk about it, he just hates seeing you upset. So, he takes your mind off of it completely. You two will go out for fast food, or stay home and watch movies. He just wants you to feel as relaxed as you can, and to forget about whatever us bothering you. This usually always works, he knows exactly how to make you feel better.

Tyler: Tyler does what he can for you when you're in need of comforting. He doesn't necessarily always get it right, but he loves you unconditionally and tries his best. His comforting usually leads to heated moments, not because he's taking advantage, he just wants to make you feel good for a while, and take your mind off of the problem. It's the best way for him to really help you.

Matt: He does whatever he needs to in order for you to be happy. You're his entire world, and seeing you even the least bit upset makes himself upset. He usually doesn't pry, because he knows you like your space, but he's always ready to listen when you're ready to talk. Comforting you means keeping you as close as possible, so he's normally very touchy-feely when it comes to helping you fix whatever is bothering you.

Damon: It's clear that Damon isn't necessarily the most sympathetic person, and would assumably be terrible at giving you comfort. However, when it comes to you, he tries his hardest to help you through whatever you're going through. He still throws in a sarcastic remark every now and then, but he really does care about your happiness. So, he'll push aside his tough side and comfort you as best as he can.

• • •

Hey guys, hope you're doing well :)

Love you

-hailee