24|Bare

→Skinny dipping.

Stefan: "Come on, Stefan! Live a little!" You taunted from the shore. You tugged at the back of your bikini top. The strings fell loose and your chest was now exposed. Your top laid on the sand, a smile playing onto your lips. He bit his lip back, still slightly unsure. You two were on vacation and this was your chance to be a little adventurous.

The cool air blew across your bare back, chills running along your arms. You gave him one last look before stripping off your bottoms and dashing into the ocean. The reflection of the moon lit up the water, and the only noise was the sound of waves softly crashing.

With a sigh, Stefan joined you. He dunked under the water, swimming over to you. You gave him a smile, raising your eyebrows with surprise.

"So, you finally decided to have fun?" He chuckled with a grin. His muscular arms wrapped around your bare waist. He leaned in slowly, his eyes fluttering from your eyes to your lips. You leaned in as well, smile still intact. The both of you connected lips, sharing an unforgettable moment. As the intimacy grew you two found yourselves pressed against each other. Waves continued to sway past you guys towards the shore creating an even more romantic moment.

"I'm glad I'm here with you." He spoke, kissing you once again.

Jeremy: "Don't be a drag, Y/N!" Jeremy insisted, standing in the lake completely naked. You two weren't the only ones. Pretty much everyone was there as well. You were close with all of them, but weren't exactly keen on letting them see you completely in the nude.

"You know you want to," Tyler grinned at you, earning a glare from Jer. You closed your eyes briefly and took a deep breath. You threw away your worries and stepped into the water, quickly taking your bathing suit off and tossing it onto the shore. Another grin spread across Tyler's face, "was that so hard?" He taunted. You rolled your eyes at him, swimming closer to Jeremy.

Your heart beat slowed down. A relaxing sensation warmed you, bringing you comfort and a calm feeling. This wasn't so bad. You leaned your back against Jeremy's chest. He kissed the back of your head, smiling contently.

You all swam and talked for a while, losing track of time. Before any of you knew it, the sun was about to set. By this time you were all ready to leave, but there was one problem.

"Who's going and getting the swimsuits?" You abruptly asked, to which everyone looked around aimlessly searching for a volunteer. You sighed, knowing well enough that this would lead to an argument.

Tyler: "I bet you wouldn't do it." He insisted. Tyler and yourself were both still fully clothed, staring at the lake.

"Oh really? What do I get if I do?" You challenged. He shook his head at you with a smile, thinking about a potential prize.

"$100." He decided, looking at you with doubt. You thought about all the things you could do with the money, and ultimately decided that you'd do it. You weren't gonna back down from this challenge regardless of the reward. You wanted to prove that you could do it.

"Better get your wallet out now." You stripped down and ran into the water as fast as you could. Your heart raced as the cold water hit your skin. You dunked under for a moment, completing the dare. You turned to face him, only to see his mouth hanging open with surprise. This soon turned to a defeated smile. You walked out of the water shamelessly, putting your clothes back on. You strutted over to him and held out your hand, a confident smile on your face.

"Okay, okay." He placed the cash in your hand hesitantly. You leaned up and kissed his cheek, smiling with a sense of victory.

Matt: "Get in, Matt! The water's nice." You pleaded with a wide smile. He obliged with no argument. He got in, swimming over to you with a smile.

You two floated for a while when you suddenly got an idea. You peered over at him, observing his relaxed state with a devious grin. You quietly floated over, ready to set your plan into motion. However, just as you were about to splash him, he opened his eyes and got you first. You wiped the water from your eyes with a laugh. He was now across the pool, laughing hysterically.

You crossed your arms, pretending to be as angry as you could be. He saw this and cautiously swam towards you with a sincere look on his face. You frowned, maintaining your fake annoyed expression.

"I'm sorry, baby, don't be mad." He apologized, but still held his guard up. You turned quickly and splashed water in his eyes. You laughed loudly as you swam from him as fast as you could. He caught up and grinned at you mischievously. Matt's arms wrapped around you.

"I had to get you back!" You protested before he could say anything. His smile remained, making you slightly nervous. This was the beginning of a huge splashing war between you guys, which would last hours; full of laughter and playfulness.

Damon: "Hurry up!" He smirked from the water. You rolled your eyes and groaned with annoyance.

"I cannot believe you are making me do this." You could hardly hold back a small smile, a spark of excitement setting off inside of you. You quickly tossed your swimsuit aside and went into the water with a nervous smile. "It's freezing!" You squeaked. He let out a laugh.

"Stop being such a baby." He joked. You shook your head at him with a smile. After you'd warmed up, you finally started to relax. You leaned back into the water, closing your eyes and embracing the quiet. For a moment things were peaceful, until you realized how silent Damon was being. Your eyes opened suspiciously.

"What are you up to, Salvatore?" You were almost scared to ask. You knew Damon, and knew that he was undoubtedly doing something to piss you off. You sighed, hearing a laugh come from the shore. In his hands, was your swimsuit. You narrowed your eyes, feeling frustrated already. "You're joking." You spoke without emotion, silently pleading for him to give you your bathing suit back.

"Come and get it." He teased, dangling the swimsuit in his hands with a wide smile. His blue eyes were now filled with mischief, something you were beginning to get used to. Unfortunately for you, you now had to figure out how to get the suit back without blatantly walking out of the water with everything exposed.

• • •