8|Philanderer

→How he handles someone else flirting with you.

Stefan: Typically Stefan isn't someone who gets very jealous, but when another man is flirting with you right in front of him; it drives him insane. He takes action by grabbing your hand or kissing your cheek. He prefers subtlety over making a scene, so he bluntly, but quietly, makes sure that the other guy knows that you're his.

Jeremy: Honestly, Jeremy is really petty when it comes to clearing up the fact that you are his girlfriend. If someone is talking to you with a flirty attitude, Jer isn't afraid to storm in and make a small scene. Often he'll say something painfully sarcastic, along the lines of, "Oh, wow, what a cool conversation that you're having with my girlfriend" or "That's funny. I could've sworn that you were just flirting with my girlfriend".

Tyler: Tyler is a little violent when someone flirts with you. You've continuously reminded him that you are his, but that doesn't stop him from losing his temper sometimes. He remains calm at first, but the moment someone looks at you with vulgar intentions, he isn't afraid to knock their teeth in. You are his girlfriend, and if he has to hurt someone to prove that, then so be it.

Matt: Matt does have a bit of temper when someone flirts with you, but he trusts you enough to tell the guy off yourself. If things go too far then he makes up an excuse as to why you have to leave the conversation, so he can get you away from the guy. You know that deep down he gets jealous, but you appreciate the fact that he doesn't lose his mind every time another guy talks to you.

Damon: He's pretty protective. This doesn't mean that he's violent about it, but he can be if necessary. If someone is flirting with you then he'll be over your shoulder the entire time; silently intimidating the guy you're talking to. Most commonly though, he'll always be touching you. Suddenly he becomes super touchy-feely and can't keep his hands to himself. You know he's jealous when he does that, so you politely end the conversation with the other guy, and give him some attention so he'll let you be for a while.

• • •

Happy easter guys! Hope you're having a nice long weekend, I definitely am.

Love you!

-hailee