What's Left?

My descent was abruptly stopped by a tug on my ankle. I looked up to see Ivysaur's vines were wrapped around my leg. The Pokémon was hanging in the air, being held by Pikachu. Pikachu was being held by Squirtle, and Charizard had a hold of Squirtle. You guys, you saved me! 

The Missing Palace started to shake. We need to get out of here! Squirtle began to hoist Pikachu up, and then they worked to bring me and Ivysaur onto Charizard's back. The lizard flapped his wings and ascended into the air. 

We emerged from the pit, and I saw the gate was beginning to collapse. Charizard dashed towards our way out of the Missing Palace. I prayed that it wouldn't collapse before we were too late. 

My Pokémon flew as fast as he could, and we barely made it out of the Missing Palace. A few seconds later, the entire area faded away. Charizard crashed onto the ground and reverted back to normal. 

I sat on the ground with my Pokémon for a few seconds, fearing the worst. I let a few seconds pass without anything happening, and we seemed to be in the clear. I looked around the cave, noticing that everything seemed to have been restored to normal. The tears were all gone, as was the Corruption.

The entire area seemed to have a faint glowing light surrounding it. I wasn't sure what to make of that, but I was just happy it was over.

I looked at my Pokémon. Can... can you all hear me? They all nodded, and I felt a bit of relief. My voice had come back to me. Though... I didn't need it anymore. You were all amazing. I can't thank you enough! I told them.

Charizard yawned, while Squirtle gave me a stern nod. Ivysaur flexed his vines and Pikachu seemed to carry himself with a bit more pride. These four Pokémon and I had been through it all. You've been the best team a trainer could ask for! I told them. I took out their Poké Balls and returned my team so they could get some well-earned rest.

I started to walk out of the cave, weaving through a few paths before emerging in an open part of the cavern. Daisy was searching the area for me, and we locked eyes. I ran up to her and embraced the girl. Daisy! I'm so happy you're ok! She nearly squeezed the life out of me. "Red! You did it! I knew you could do it! You're incredible!"

I heard someone clear their throat and my face flushed red. I looked to see that Blue, Yellow, and Bill were standing in the back of the room. "So... nice work, pal." Blue sauntered over to me and rubbed my head.

Bill then charged up to me and threw his arms around me. "I'm so glad you're alright, buddy! I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you before our rematch!"

I raised an eyebrow, and he winked. "Kidding! Though, I am glad you're ok."

Yellow chuckled. "Well, I think we're all mighty relieved to be together again. Wanna tell us about how it went on your end? Then I think we can catch you up on our sagas."

I told them about the battle I had fought against MissingTwo, and that I had seen some of their situations. Blue and Yellow looked away from each other.

"Listen, I just owed her an apology, that's all!" Blue immediately said.

Everyone stared at him, and he sighed. "Whatever..." We continued to exchange stories until everyone was caught up.

Bill inspected the cave. "Everyone's all fixed too. There's this light surrounding it all... do you think Arceus did it?"

I shrugged. It's possible. I managed to get my voice back, so who knows? I'm happy there's not a ton of permanent damage either way. I feel... really bad about all of this. It's all my fault, after all. I admitted to them.