Yellow Back Again!

As we walked through the Celadon City, Daisy and I were trying to figure out where to go next. "I guess we can deal with the Double Battle Alley, but it doesn't seem super feasible."

What about the S.S. Anne? I suggested.

Daisy sighed. "It's worth stopping to check, but the chances of us getting tickets are pretty low."

As we pondered the conundrum, I noticed a large crowd had gathered around the Celadon Gym. I wonder what they're waiting for. I looked closely, and could see that several of them had merchandise for Yellow. Daisy, Yellow's taking on the gym!

Daisy raised an eyebrow. "It's up to you if you want to try and catch her." I nodded, and we hurried over to the Celadon Gym entrance.

The doors to the gym slid open, and Yellow walked out. The girl's arrival was met with the crowd roaring like rabid dogs.

"YELLOW!"

"OMIGOSH YELLOW! SIGN MY FACE!"

"HAVE PIKACHU US THUNDERBOLT ON ME!"

"YELLOW WE LOVE YOU!"

Yellow furrowed her brow, clearly uncomfortable from the scene. "Alright y'all calm down. Please, I just want to take on a gym without y'all followin' me 'round all the time." The girl's tone was progressively growing more stressed. The crowd's shouting didn't seem to stop.

Daisy took a deep breath and yelled. "Hey everybody! Better quiet down, or you'll wake up a very grumpy Snorlax!"

A few members of the crowd glanced at Daisy, confused by the threat. That was until they heard a loud grumbling from the forest. Then, the crowd quickly dispersed from the scene.

Daisy went up to the overwhelmed trainer. "Yellow, are you alright?"

"No, I'm not alright." Yellow admitted, "They won't leave me alone and I feel like... I don't know how to get 'em off my back. I'm so close to snappin' sometimes."

Daisy sighed. "Yeah, I don't know how you put up with it at all. I wouldn't worry about it, though. Maybe they just need to be scared off. Speaking of, though, we should leave. That Snorlax is actually crazy."

Yellow began to chuckle. "I appreciate you two, you've got good spirits." We started to walk down the path and away from the gym. "So Red, how's the journey been?"

I signed that it had gone well. I realized that Yellow wouldn't be able to understand, but she nodded. "You can continue if you were going to. I know a decent bit of sign language." I smiled and talked about the long day that Daisy and I had experienced, and the many adventures we'd had in Celadon.

Then I took out my badge case and showed her my five badges. "Wowie that's a mighty fine amount, especially since I just saw you with three a little while back. I just got my seventh badge, so I've just gotta get one more!"

"Wow, seven already? Bill probably won't be able to catch up to you at this rate," Daisy concluded.

Yellow whistled. "Shoot, y'all know Bill? How's the ole genius doin'?" I wondered how Yellow and Bill knew each other, but given Bill and Blue were friends it made a bit of sense.

"He's doing alright, helped us handle Team Rocket earlier today," Daisy answered. "He just got his sixth badge and was off to get some more. Pretty weird guy, but he seemed nice."

"Yeah, that sounds like Bill alright," Yellow chuckled. "I knew him when he was working on the PC system a few years back. I'm glad he's finally goin' on a journey, he always talked about goin' on one. Last I talked with him, he had been spending weeks trying to get his hands on a Clefairy."