13 | Seokjin's Endeavor

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓙𝓲𝓷𝓱𝓮𝓮

"Are you sure you didn't just come out straight from a TV drama, Mia?" Esra turned to look at me as she was seated on her red bean bag chair, her hands digging into a chips bag.

"Esra... No." I slurped on my almost empty yogurt grape drink, staring blankly at the TV screen that was currently playing the next TV series on the list after we had watched an episode of Vampire Diaries.

We planned for this sleepover because unfortunately, we couldn't get a day off together. Lola told us that she needed more staff as people around the neighborhood were flavoring the café now. We couldn't really say anything because leaving the café alone for Lola to handle would be too much for her.

As for the other workers, they weren't people that Lola felt dependable on because some of them were sadly irresponsible and rude to the customers. In other words, Lola needed Esra, since she was the only employee that has stayed with Lola ever since the ribbon-cutting ceremony for Crepe Café two years ago.

"You mean those things about you having amnesia, working as Ivy Quinn's personal stylist, currently dating the good-looking top model, Ray Carlton – which was one of her exes, and suddenly meeting the worldwide popular boy band BTS in Billboard and they called you as if they have known you all along... All those were real? You want me to believe all that?"

Esra slightly gaped at me after I had confessed out everything to her — from the very beginning of my life until the date that I just had with Namjoon a while ago.

Now that I heard Esra elaborated on the stories of my life, I only realized that it was somewhat similar to a movie called 'The Vow', especially with me having an amnesia.

The only difference was that I wasn't married to anyone, and strangely, I was confused with my own identity. Those facts only made my movie turned out very dramatic, weren't they? I wonder what kind of twist the fate would put me through again.

"I'm telling the truth, Esra." I slowly let out a sigh.

"I know it's all the truth, seeing how each member of BTS keeps coming to our cafe. Wait, now it made sense. Those paparazzi that keep lurking around our cafe... Were they actually searching for you?" Esra continued with her interview, her amber eyes glinted with much curiosity.

"Yeah... Ever since the dating news of me and Ray, and also the article with Min Yoongi." I pursed my lips in when I recalled how those bold and catchy headlines had stirred the town into chaos and made me fumble through a hectic week. I didn't even want to remember those days where I was squished into a sandwich when the paparazzi feverishly demanded a word from me.

"Now that you mentioned it, no wonder you looked familiar when I first saw you. Who knew it would the lucky girl who's dating the top model that has been gracing over the cover of around twenty magazines with his handsome features." Esra rubbed her chin and slightly smirked at me, her expression changed into a teasing one.

I rolled my eyes when Esra had clearly swerved off from the main topic. "I know I'm lucky enough to have Ray by my side, gurl. But right now, we are not going to talk about him," I huffed out a frustrated sigh when I was reminded of the video call with Ray and saw him helping that tall blonde model.

I knew they were just working at the backstage, but I didn't think it was necessary for that blonde girl to push her healthy cleavage towards Ray and sent a sly smirk at me before Ray ended the call. Whoever she was, I knew she had something up her sleeves as she intentionally trying to fuel up my jealousy.