20 | Colorful Sentiment

Two weeks had passed since I became part of the BigHit Family, and it only took me that much of time to get accustomed to the new environment and working procedure. Surprisingly, the part of being a boy band group's stylist didn't seem that hard when I had already handled the craziest circle of elites in Manhattan.

Over the past two weeks, I had gotten much closer with the staff of BigHit. Staying under the same roof with Gayoung and Haejong unnie, along with the other stylists had helped me to strengthen the new bond with my team too.

Not to mention, I also began to loosen up and get comfortable with my new roommate—Kang Micha—who was also the Makeup Stylist of BTS for three years now. Just like how adorable her name sounded like, she always had her two ponytails bounced with her bubbly personality.

I remembered the first time we met each other, I was actually fascinated by her bright personality. She was like one of those energetic and fluffy hamsters where people would get along so quickly and definitely would love to hug the hell out of them.

I let out a chuckle when the thought of Micha swam into my mind. I was wondering what she'd been doing so passionately on her desk last night. She tried to hide it from me and playfully shooed me away as she seemed like she was drawing an art.

But once she was done, with a huge goofy smile on her face, she showed her mysterious art to me, which was 'MM'. The words were in pastel pink on top of a love-shaped white canvas. Later she explained it was our initials, and the symbol of four-leaf clover meant we'd bring good luck and appreciate each other as long as we lived.

That night, I almost teared up at learning the authentic feelings of hers. And since she's a year younger than me, I brought her to the food stall near our apartment to eat tteokbokki cheese and enjoyed to the very end of the night with her amusing drunken craziness.

Standing against the stony railing of Big Hit's rooftop, I leisurely marveled upon the summer crepuscular light that was emblazoned in the glorious, magenta-purple skies. It was an absolute breathtaking view, and I found myself smiling against the picturesque of golden sunset.

I was never a fan of height. But there was something quiet about rooftops. Peaceful. The way the city sounded like a distance, muted ambiance—brought upon a perfect serenity over my heart in the most miraculous way.

"Aw, look. My princess is smiling."

Upon hearing that familiar teasing voice, I pressed my lips into a thin line and held the urge to roll my eyes. Well, what did I expect? Being on the rooftop for a photo shoot, it'd be quite impossible to preserve the palace of my peacefulness.

Especially when I had to stick with my one particular client as part of my job.

"I'm definitely not yours," I retorted, feigning a smile without sparing him a glance.

"—yet," he added very timely, making the smile on my face slid down in an instant.

Averting my gaze from the magnificent view descended before me, I turned to my side and saw Taehyung slowly let out a smile at me. He put his chin into his palms, mimicking my action.

The warm light charred his handsome features to a crispy gold. And with his stretch of mischievous smile, I found myself staring at him for a long moment, wondering why a good-looking man like him would choose to stand by my side even when I had pushed him away—twice.

At that moment, I silently took the chance to trail my gaze down his lean body and study the fashion style that I had adorned on him. He was wearing a flamingo-pink blazer on top of v-lined white tee for the photo shoot of Dispatch news group.