Mine

"You good, you want a drink?" Jayceon ask as I lean in to him to hear him better.

"I'm fine, I would take a drink, but I'm not old enough to drink yet."

I reminded him that I was only nineteen, nowhere near the legal drinking age. He smirked kissing my cheek.

"Babygirl, you're with me, there's no such thing as you're not old enough to drink. I'll bring you something fruity."

He removes his arm from around me as he gets up to go get our drinks. My eyes follow him all the way to the bar, I notice how he curves the multiple girls throwing themselves at him. Yes babe, curve them chicks for your unofficial bae. A smile plays on my face as he comes back. He reclaims his spot next to me giving me my drink as well. I hold the cup in my hand staring at it awkwardly. I see Jayceon looking at me with a smirk playing on his face.

"What?" I smiled slightly.

"Babygirl, I can see that you a lil tense. Loosen up, ain't nothing gone happen to you when you're with me."

He swings his arm around me pulling me into him. I take small sips of the concoction in my cup. I begin to feel myself let go just a little, but I continue to stick to his side.

"Ayeeee," The DJ's voice erupted through the club. "ladies not only do we have my boy Game in the house, but I just got the word that Chris Brown is in too."

While every other female yelled practically climbing out of their panties I sat pale faced. Chris can not see me here especially with Jayceon. Before I can even think of an escape plan Chris is already in the V.I.P. area dapping all of Jayceon's boys. He keeps his greeting going until he finally reaches us. I hide my face in Jayceon's shoulder hoping I won't be seen.

"Breezy, my boy! What up?" Jayceon daps Chris' hand.

"Baby, this is my boy Chris, Chris this is my girl Aila."

Damn it, if I could disappear right now I would. I lift my head from his shoulder facing Chris knowing my cheeks are tinted red with embarrassment.

"Heyyyy Chris." I squeak out nervously. Chris nods smirking at me knowingly. I'm fucked! The Dj calls for Jayceon to come down and perform leaving me with Chris.

"So you can't give me the time of day, but you can be all up in that nigga face." He growled out.

I continued to sip my drink ignoring his words.

"I can't wait til your brother gets the from me." He looked me up and down.

"You're not telling my brother anything unless I do it myself." I muttered to him.

"There's nothing stopping me from doing that baby girl."

"Oh really," I pull my phone out going to my messages. "cause I would hate to forward all these messages you sent me to my brother."

Chris had been texting me some real x rated stuff, and I screenshot all of our messages in case he ever got out of hand. I could handle him being freaky whenever he would text me because I just didn't respond.

"That ass look good in them shorts ma." I read his message aloud.

"When you gone ride daddy face?" I could see in his face that I had him.

"Do I need to go on, all it takes is this one little finger, and my brother sees everything." I threatened as I watched his eyes widen.

"Did you see ya man out there?" I missed Jay's whole performance arguing with Chris' dumb self.

"You were great babe." I lie knowing I didn't see a damn thing. I was laying it on thick when I called him babe in front of Chris.

"Do you have to perform anymore?" I ask leaning on him. He chuckled at my little affectionate ways.